for Hold Me When I'm Here

10/4/2020 c1 ndrasor
First time I have read that Draco was secretly on the good side! Great idea! I love that you have him consumed by Hermione!
9/25/2020 c1 1DracoHermionelover98
Loved it! I enjoyed the progression as time went on in the story and their small moments. I usually don't enjoy one-shots as I struggle to feel fulfilled after it. However, I felt really happy with your ending! Even though we don't get Hermione's POV, we get a sense of the shared emotion when they reunite after seeing that they are both okay.
9/5/2020 c1 SmileSimplify
This was well-written. (Admittedly, I am unsure about what “V flits through his mind before he can stop it” referred to, but other than that...)

Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
9/5/2020 c1 73lateVMlover
I liked this.
9/3/2020 c1 floweringgarlic
Cute!
9/3/2020 c1 9Caprican
This story has a brilliant softness to it that is just lovely. It isn’t overly fluffy or ooc. It is just brilliant! Good job!
9/2/2020 c1 Stenoqueen94
I really enjoyed this story! Your writing really flowed well. The small moments that were described such brief conservations, as a touch between the two of them, or Draco observing Hermione laughing with Harry really built up their relationship.
9/2/2020 c1 VainSlytherin
w
Well done! Really enjoyed both the story and your writing style! Top marks!
9/2/2020 c1 StarBibliophile
Damn. What's happening with me today? All I read is good stories and good stories. It was awesome!