for The Wavering Peahen

7/5/2021 c8 Guest
Jeez. Crazy, much?
5/12/2021 c8 abchesser915
Wow, excellent writing from Lila’s point of view for this story! You so accurately portrayed her disdainful opinions on things, along with her consistent inability to take any blame for her mistakes. Great story!
5/10/2021 c8 18Teddi 8347
You say this is the end, but the story isn't marked complete. It gives off conflicting vibes.

I love this story. It was an interesting read and completely worth my time. I hope things go well in your life, can't wait to see what you come up with next {though, please not at the expense of your life}!
5/4/2021 c8 Guest
Wow I loved this story in so many ways! I love the thought of Fu tricking hawkmoth with the translation and Lila getting one hell of a comeuppance! Such a great concept and so well written with excellent pacing! Looking forward to your future works as well!
5/6/2021 c8 Madam Minstrel
Do you think 50 years is too much? Because she was a minor and assumedly can't make mature decisions. Obviously not arguing with the fact that it is assisting a terrorist, and she did so completely by herself because she's Lila, but still, a minor. Sorry if this comes across as rude or demanding, I love your writing, I just think it's a lot to do have practically life in prison as a sentence for willingly -if poorly- assisting for a short space of time, as opposed to Mayura and Hawkmoth who originated everything.
5/3/2021 c8 Guest
HA! She got what she deserved...and somehow learnt nothing from it. Ah well, maybe she’ll learn something in jail
5/4/2021 c8 L Dominator
Very nice ending!
5/4/2021 c8 4Agiani
Oh, Lila. You haven't learned anything... and that's why you ended up where you did.
5/3/2021 c8 550yellow 14
I almost feel sorry for her. Then I remember that it’s Lila and that I’ve been writing her brutal torture and murder. Very good, keep writing
5/3/2021 c8 90KaliAnn
Oh I loved reading about Lila being shocked by her circumstances. I loved the trial and that Duusu got to testify.
5/3/2021 c8 KoalaWho
Lila truly got what she asked for even if this is not what she thinks she was asking for. Liila still is not the least bit sorry for what she did it is still someone else fault not hers
5/3/2021 c8 2Bella2be
It was SOOOO satisfying to see Lila get what she deserves.
5/3/2021 c8 7frustration
I'm so satisfied with this ending, haha. Thank you so much for writing, you're one of my all time favorite authors! I actually saw this chapter just as I was about to leave and immediately paused to go read the chapter... oops. Anyways, so excited to see what you have in store, keep up the good work !
5/3/2021 c8 7Night734286
This is terribly satisfying, I know Lila is not an adult, but you did a pretty good job of making her character deserve the punishment. Thank you for this story.
5/3/2021 c8 55MythGirl Writes
She sure got what was coming for her, haha! This was a really great fic with an nice, satisfying ending, great job!
126 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »