for The Wavering Peahen

1/18/2021 c7 Oso y ph ph il
I really love your stories. I’ve been reading them for a while and you’re like, my favourite author ever. And I have a question. Does the ‘quicksilver’ in your name have anything to do with the marvel hero quicksilver? It might make sense, but I’d like some clarity. Thank you, please update soon.
1/10/2021 c7 BookCat62408
Duusu’s commentary is hilarious!
12/16/2020 c7 Guest
I'm so happy there will be one more chapter! I can't wait to read Lila's reaction!
12/16/2020 c7 Guest
Man I wish the world do that with the peacock in cannon, but chances are... slim. I’m glad you thought of it though! Your ideas are always so clever and fun to read through! And hooray! Lila’s downfall :D
12/15/2020 c1 Guest
OHMYGODNATALIEHASCOVID!
12/14/2020 c6 Gunmar's Bane
Lila, you're already a sack of dirt, but killing Sentimonsters is a *big* no no in this fandom
12/16/2020 c7 KiernaRo
This was Ah-MAZ-ing! The entire story was great but this ending was perfect! I look forward to the epilogue, but I'm so pleased with this ending I don't feel it even needs one! Can't wait to read your next work!
12/15/2020 c7 Megan Cheang
nicely done! Ha, Lila meet retribution
12/15/2020 c7 556yellow 14
That was satisfying. Keep updating
12/15/2020 c7 bectouzel1
I love this story! The storyline is so believable and you’ve done all the characters justice. Can’t wait to read Lila’s viewpoint - she’s gonna be furious!
12/15/2020 c7 4Agiani
This would be a great spot to end the story, but honestly I'm glad we'll get to see Lila's POV.
Thank you for writing this story. It has been thoroughly enjoyable.
12/15/2020 c7 M.v.j.M
I loved this story
12/15/2020 c7 12SlumberingVoid
Wonderful that it all worked out in the end. The Peacock is my favourite Miraculous and it's good that it's back in the hands it belongs to.
12/15/2020 c7 ReaderLord100
I love how the heroes took down Hawkmoth, he got completely thrashed!
12/15/2020 c7 91KaliAnn
Excellent ending! I loved how Marinette and Adrien carefully planned out how to deal with all three supervillains. I enjoyed the parts with Duusu because they were funny. That take down was brilliant.
126 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »