for The Wavering Peahen

12/3/2020 c6 4Agiani
Wow! Nice update.
Now that she has the Peacock miraculous in Hans, I wonder if she'll recall Adrien's comments about the similar sickness both Nathalie and his mother had...
12/3/2020 c6 560yellow 14
This is getting good. Keep updating
12/3/2020 c6 6shadowchild25
Aaaaaahhhhhh! Where is it going to go from here? Will Marinette make the connection between Adrien’s mom and Natalie and Lila? Loved seeing this from her perspective, can’t wait to see Lila’s horror when she realizes it is gone. Will she play her anti Marinette trump card?
12/3/2020 c6 3T'Lai
Nice chapter! And selfish micraculous use bites Lila hard! It’s so satisfying to see her get her due. Thanks for the update!
12/3/2020 c6 12SlumberingVoid
Oh, Marinette knows now. And she is not happy. At least the Peacock Miraculous is out of unworthy hands now.

Enjoying this immensely.
12/3/2020 c6 55MythGirl Writes
WOW Marinette figured that out faster than I thought! Just in the nick of time, too, though I bet once Adrien/Chat finds out it'll be a bit of a shock when putting two and two together. Great chapter!
12/3/2020 c6 19Angel Talon
Lila, you are herby under arrest for terrorisms... Too bad she has know idea that Ladybug AND Chat Noir are unto her... Also Kwami army is protecting Marinette. (I can see Tikki recruiting Plagg and the others to help with the evidence.)
12/3/2020 c6 91KaliAnn
Yeah, they got the Peacock back! I loved reading from Marinette's POV again!
12/3/2020 c6 521cornholio4
Letting you know that marinette is mispelled
11/21/2020 c5 35sullenraindrops
WHAT THE HECK?!

Omg you’re torturing us...PLEASE...WRITE MORE! T-T
11/11/2020 c5 2Silvanon of the Orchard
There goes Lila, digging the hole ever deeper. Love it!
11/9/2020 c5 Guest
Uh oh! That certainly wasn’t part of the plan
11/9/2020 c5 Soundwave
Soooo... Gabriel can't fix anything worth crap. Eh, figures.
11/10/2020 c5 55MythGirl Writes
Aahhhh NaNo, hope everything is going well with your project!
I definitely think that Hawkmoth is gonna have all the "data" he needs at this point to come to a conclusion about the miraculous, haha. I wonder how much longer he's going to drag this out? Great chapter!
11/10/2020 c5 3shippersindisguise
oh man, Lila’s not doing well. Hawkmoth needs to take that miraculous back and quick
126 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »