for Troublesome Girl

1/12 c20 bunnyxstar
Amazing story! so glad I found this gem
1/11 c20 5ILikeFoxes828
Huuuurkkk! Whelp, this is about to get intresting. On a scale on 1 to 10 how screwed is she?
1/5 c19 ILikeFoxes828
It's intresting that your including not often remembered scenes from the Pein arc, I can't wait to see how this'll all come together! I was shocked at Iruka though! holy crap dude why?! This chapter was awesome and I can't wait to read more!
1/4 c19 nyuszika9510
Happy new year and thanx for the chapter! :D
12/29/2020 c18 ILikeFoxes828
This seems like it's going to be intresting, so when does she get picked up by Danzo?
12/20/2020 c17 Demonic goat
love it keep it up.
12/10/2020 c16 nyuszika9510
Thanks! :D
11/5/2020 c12 VaneM
I imagine the stress and guilt that Shikanai would be going throughI was very nervous while reading because she took the route of giving them the answers they wanted but I don't think they take it very well, I think they will keep their sights on her forever.
11/5/2020 c12 VaneM
I really hope you get better , I do not know what to say, I wish that your health is not going to deteriorate and don't worry just focus on recovering. About candy corn, sorry I don't know this type of candy, it's the first time I've heard of them.
11/4/2020 c12 nyuszika9510
Igen, nagyon tetszik. És köszi a feltöltést!
10/28/2020 c11 nyuszika9510
Thanks for the chapters!
10/22/2020 c10 VaneM
I love the interactions with Kakashi since he is one of my favorite characters and it is really difficult to get close to someone like him, so I like him to look for shikanai. I don't know why he does it, so I'll just enjoy the chapters and I will wait to know hahaha.
I'm really bad at predicting so I just like to let myself go and just read comfortably hahaha.

Aww they are really cute, she communicates with signals with her brother hahaha Naras

I love it, and of course I will be supporting you :)
10/19/2020 c9 VaneM
I love your story, keep uploading chapters please, I want to know more how the story will unfold. By the way, at some point I became obsessed with the Nara clan hahaha
9/24/2020 c5 Angelicsailor
I'm glad you're keeping the jutsu in japanese
with English brackets I prefer them in Japanese too!