for Silver King

8/19 c92 Vesp
Hallo. Nareszcie rozumiem skąd te haremy hurys gotowych na każde skinienie młodego Harregojesteś bardzo zabawny muszę przyznać i dobrze się czyta twoje historie. Gratuluję wyobraźni i całkiem niezłego talentu. Pozdrawiam.
8/18 c35 Vesp
U are wonderfull. I love u
8/15 c2 tsougrhs.59
i dont like how the snake talk and act like a normal human.. yea they can talk but not like that and not have full dialogues like that.. maybe this is a small change but make the story to Au with no reason!
8/14 c92 12RedKnight21
You should of had Harry get a Fez, Fez's are cool.
8/14 c61 RedKnight21
Jet is the go-to hype-man!

Eternal Glory to Jet!
8/11 c84 suraj
torture umbidge fudge rufus scrigmore wasa it karkAroff snape with imperius cruciatus fear of the killing curse cutting curse
8/13 c105 2ANUBIS the god king
i just have to ask do you put lemons into any of your fics or have I just missed them when reading them
8/10 c2 suraj
tracy davis and astoria greengrass and pansy parkinson u li chochang susan bones hannah abbot fleur delacour gabrielle delacour
8/11 c69 5Lewis James Potter
the vamp one sound neat also a wear one might be fun
8/11 c59 Lewis James Potter
like this version of the world cup better.

Never made since to me one of the Wizarding world's most high security events with so many Aurors and magical people would like something like that happen so easy.

On the other hand, now i been reading fan fiction, we eight betters than JK. We seem to understand cause and effect.

On the other hand, no her then we would not be writing this.

Grat story very good
8/9 c105 ironspike68
Harry is definitely a bad ass here. It’s going to be interesting to see how V pulls this out. Or if he has to reboot…
8/9 c104 ironspike68
Woah! Awesome post battle follow up!

I’m so using that last line should I ever be told ”I’m just following orders”. Love it.
8/9 c75 Squarekiddo
Last two chapters feels incredibly forced, like you wanted canon events to happen, so you forced it, even tho it dosnt make much sense.
8/2 c105 Guest
well that's a pretty nice fanfic there, and it didn't take you long-long years to write it, unlike the other authors, so good job
The combat scenes aren't bad, but showing thoughts and hidden emotions could've been a nice addition. DoM fight could've been a bit more entertaining and thorough as well. But anyway, good job. Still Tracy takes way too much time to come around as 1 girlfriend. Some bits of scenes with light erotic and sexual teasing could've spiced up the story as well (like the one with the mother Zabini, but not really required to use other girl than what HP already has... Had some interest in seeing a scene with Draco's mom as well... yea.). Somewhat way too much with the swearing sometimes. Good job anyway.
8/2 c98 Guest
what if Severus just loved James but is too afraid to accept his feelings towards a male? Already imagining the situation where they both stare at each other hatefully while Lily and the rest are around and then just get into snogging each other to everyone's shock.
7,760 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »