for The Psycho in Me Part 1: After the Storm

9/4/2020 c3 Agent CH
OH YES. MAKE THEM WASTED AS MUCH AD YOU POSSIBLY CAN. If you can’t tell, I’m a really weird person. I read fan fictions and no one knows about it. I’ve been talking for too long. BUT YOU SHOULD MAKE THEM TOTALLY WASTED. Good job with the story though. Have a nice day/evening/night!
9/6/2020 c5 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter tom, keep it up! As expected Amity was a blushing mess most of the night. Wonder how she's gonna react to the nickname. If I remember right she's not too fond of it. That's the impression I get with most of the comics anyway. Can't wait for the next chapter!
9/6/2020 c5 14Brocki
Que bien , me gustó el cap , ligero de leer , pero muy muy bueno de leer ...
Gracias compañero y nos vemos en la próxima .
9/3/2020 c1 AutisticBi
Oh I really liked it, I wonder but I imagine why Amity wrote the letter, I'll be waiting for the next chapter. The writing is consistent and get to the point but without being so simple, continue with the good work!
9/5/2020 c4 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter tom, keep it up! Things between Amity and Lilith went a lot better than I honestly see them goin when season 2 starts back up. I do see Amity forgivin her mentor but I think it's gonna take more time. Anyway it's a good thing that Lilith was able to get the elixir given Amity has to spend the night. It's gonna be interestin to see how the impromptu sleepover goes. It's good of Lilith to keep Amity's secret love for Luz between them plus with how oblivious Luz is she wouldn't believe Lilith anyway like she told Amity. Can't wait for the next chapter!
9/5/2020 c4 1Gisakings
awesome!
9/5/2020 c4 14Brocki
Uhhh interesante ...
Genial diría yo .
Y si , yo antes de que iniciarán la partida siquiera , ya estaba gritando como loca ¿ ¡ Y Eda ! ? , ¿ Si recuerdan que ya no puede hacer magia verdad ?! .
Me sorprendió un poco que Luz , no se diera cuenta de inmediato acerca de la nueva condición de Eda ... En fin , me gustó el cap , ya quiero ver qué haces a continuación .
9/4/2020 c3 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter tom, keep it up! Well with everything sorted out at the park Luz and Amity went to the Bonesburogh market and Luz ended up gettin a hell of a deal for a PS4 and ended up finding what sounds like a flat screen tv from Eda's inventory and took it all back to the Owl House. Now to who they find themselves face to face with. Things might be about to go down between Amity and her former mentor based on how Amity reacted to what Lilith almost did to Luz. Guess we shall see. Can't wait for the next chapter! About ur idea tom u do know that both Luz and Amity are 14 in the show right? So no I wouldn't have them get wasted.
9/4/2020 c2 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter tom, keep it up! Luz I know ur less than happy with Lilith but ya gotta cut her a bit of slack. After all she's tryin to work things out and ya gotta be able to let her in a bit for that to happen. Now to u and Amity can't blame Luz for not wantin to get Amity, Willow or Gus involved especially cause of what happened. Also can't blame Amity with her bein worried for her and what Lilith her former mentor tried to do to Luz. There's gonna be some explaining on Lilith's part to Amity in the near future I'm sure. Can't wait for the next chapter!
9/4/2020 c3 Brocki
Uff ya , me dejaste en suspenso , quiero ver qué lío se armara entre esas tres personas en la casa Búho ...
Y en cuanto a tu pregunta , la verdad no tengo idea de que proponer , así que lo dejaremos a tu elección .
9/4/2020 c2 Brocki
Creo que el cap es demasiado pequeño, muy ligero de leer .
Se comprende la explosividad de Luz todavía , es una adolescente que acaba de pasar una experiencia no del todo agradable ...
Todo creo que va encajando poco a poco , solo quisiera que gradualmente fueras incluyendo a Willow y Gus , pues también formaron una parte importante en estos "episodios" que se vivieron . ( O al menos en Agony of a Witch ) .
9/4/2020 c2 1Gisakings
I think it's great and honestly too short I want more,please.(also it is spelled "bonesborough")
9/4/2020 c1 imjustlikehumphery
Great start tom, keep it up! Ya did good with how ya had Luz react to Lilith. Yea it does go against her natural happy-go-lucky self but even someone like Luz would be hostile to Lilith given what just went down between her and Eda. To be honest I expect this to play out pretty quickly in season two since like ya said and what I know has to happen given Lilith betrayed Belos that she's gonna be livin in the Owl House with both Eda and Luz. Sounds like she's gonna still have her magic but I suspect the curse side of things is gonna function much like Eda's did before her magic got zapped. Thus she's gonna need an elixir of her own. Anyway enough of that can't wait to see how the visit with Amity goes at the park!
9/3/2020 c1 14Brocki
Creo que está muy bien redactado todo , tu idea me gusto , realmente quiero leer más de esta historia .
Para el inicio , creo que despegó bastante bien .
Comprendo la actitud de Luz , es razonable que se comporte hostil con Lilith en las primeras semanas / interacciones ( la pregunta es : ¿ Quien no ? ) , La verdad me está llamando mucho la atención tu escrito ... Ya veremos más adelante .
46 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »