FanFiction.Net
for Contrition

3h c10 rej070453
Over 230 reviews and 31 completed stories! Why abandon this story?
10/4/2023 c10 Swampduck95
Thank you for this story you did a great job I really enjoyed it! I can't wait for chapter 11
12/5/2022 c10 BRJACKET
I am sad that you abandoned this story. It is a really good one. The possibilities of chuck with the CATS are really good and if you brought Casey back it would be a great team. I like the addition of the new young agent. Again, there ae so many possibilities here that it is a shame to stop. I hope you will someday change your mind.
6/24/2022 c10 bradk30609
Good Story! Really hope to read more soon.
4/10/2022 c10 bfarrington56
I saw a note by you on another story indicating that you were abandoning this story. That would be very disappointing. Yes, this story began with big time angst. Yes, you showed Sarah hitting rock bottom, yet your showed Sarah pulling herself out of a hole. Yes. it appeared that Chuck had not hit rock bottom yet. This as I see it is a potentially great redemption story for our favorite characters. You had done a really great job with this. I hope you reconsider abandoning it.
2/24/2022 c10 grcommanderbat1
First, I like reading your stories. Second, I am happy that you are letting Chuck do wet work. However, I can see the occasional kill to protect his team but not assinations. Finnaly, regarding your nature chapter, my opinion would be to write both chapters and label them 17A and 17B. Put out a warning which one people could read depending on their sensitivity. Maybe more than one N rated chapter. I like those too. I look forward to the chapter.
1/14/2022 c10 8MisguidedPenguin
I know you said it’s not abandoned, but it’s been nearly a year. Are there still plans to continue, or should I take it off my alerts list?
12/1/2021 c9 Wingdude
I really hope that this will get picked back up. I just read it again and want more.
11/24/2021 c6 MM2020
What about continuing Contrition.
9/29/2021 c10 1watever63
this is amazing i need more of this it is a interesting story line i dont know that i have seen this direction before i love it please find time to add to it
please please pretty please
thanks its awesome need more
9/27/2021 c9 1maelstromd5
Finish the damn story!
9/21/2021 c10 Charless11
Firstly, thanks a ton for writing this and sharing it with the readers. I am absolutely loving this story and I really hope you continue writing this to an amazing end. Great work.
8/24/2021 c10 6Revan2574
More Please.
8/19/2021 c9 MM2020
Great story. Hope you continue it. Fingers are crossed.
7/25/2021 c10 1maelstromd5
You need to get the finger out….
235 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »