for Avery

2/15 c5 2bianagirl1020
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Am I starting to sound like Silveny? Please continue this story! I don't want it to die... cries* Anyway, Update soon!
2/15 c1 bianagirl1020
This is great! I could imagine this happening in the actual series!
4/30/2021 c5 Amy Foster 5678
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee I need more. :D

best wishes ;)
4/26/2021 c5 Amy Foster 5678
pleaseeeeee updateeeeeee soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I need to know what happens
4/19/2021 c5 Amy Foster 5678
Sokeefe, one word: Sokeefe
4/18/2021 c5 MysteryShipper
Love your story 3 you're doing great!
I would love to be in it if you'd allow! -
Character name : Kaylee
Character gender: Female
Character appearance: Asian / Age- 15 /Hair- Dark brown, loose curls, hair length- halfway down back Face- eyes are bright deep blue, long dark lashes, high-ish cheekbones, not thin but not thick lips not heart shaped, warm completion / Ears not pierced /Short but not stubby Character sexuality : Not part of LGBTQ community Other info: lives in a modest but fancy-ish house in a valley with mountains on either side named 'The Valley Meadows' / room, not much pink, bed- queen size, small canopy with oragamied flowers spread across the canopy / lots of greenery in bedroom. You make up the personality! Sorry, can't think of anything else at the moment, so I hope you can build from there! 3 ( Side note: if you pair me up with one of the OG characters from the books, try not to make it Fitz. Please and Thank you!
4/17/2021 c5 KOTLCfan49
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST FASTERRRRR I LOVE UR STORY AHHHH btw im too lazy to login lol
3/7/2021 c4 4KOTLCfan49
Plz read my story, "Calista " I want to know what you think also plz give me some tips on that I am new to writing but I LOVE ur story!
2/24/2021 c4 YEETY YEET
why u taking so long in making the next chapter? i love this book please write faster!
2/19/2021 c4 4moonwatchersilveny
AAAHHHHH CONTINUE!
2/17/2021 c4 5moonlark123
yUuuUuuUuuhHhhH the triplets! tbh, I really want to read/write a ffn about them. I love how you write them, they don't seem like the annoying little siblings stereotype, they're just a mood.

this was pretty good, there were some small grammatical errors, nothing too big. looking forward for more!

~moonlark123 :)
2/14/2021 c3 lordhunkyhair
Oh wow! I just began reading this, and it's amazing! You're very creative, I love the story line. The cliffhanger is going to murder me, so please update the next chapter as soon as you can! I like your writing style, there are a few grammatical errors, but nothing major! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/30/2021 c3 Butterfly
Ahh cliffhanger! Write more!
1/30/2021 c3 6RJ Cadigan
Ack! Keep writing!
12/30/2020 c3 Booklover
NOOO! WHY IS THERE A CLIFFHANGER!

Plz, update soon!