for Everything That Could Have Been

10/18/2020 c1 Ridley12
This was really good! It was a really good way to take a pause on Mario's adventure to see what was going on with King Olly after dropping that boulder on his sister! (I'm CommanderRidley12 on DA, by the way.)
9/12/2020 c1 7Amethyst Goldenwind
This was a very nice insight on Olly, and you wrote him well. He really DOES love Olivia, but she didn't have the rage he did. The dream he had with Olivia was cute. They both had the same wish, to live in an origami Kingdom happily together. The only difference is that Olivia wanted to live in peace with the flat folk, while Olly wanted to rule over them.

Very good one-shot here!
9/6/2020 c1 Guest
Beautiful, so much emotion here.
This could have been a cut scene in the game, and it would have fitted right in.
9/6/2020 c1 93lalalei
Nice story! I loved the detail in Olly folding the cranes, and you captured the Origami characters' style of speech very well. I could totally see this as a cutscene in the game! :D Awesome work!
9/4/2020 c1 61Tiger Of Darkness
I can see Olly has so much regret over the choices he has made. Mostly thinking about sister.

But on a side note, I think Hole Punch was my favorite boss in the game. I liked the boss fight music and I liked to dance a lot too in high school.

But we know what happens at the end of Paper Mario Origami King.