for Support Department

4/17 c8 dylansandy1993
just want to say that I loved this story.

hope there's more coming but if not? it was both fun and adorable.

I had just spend 30 minutes losing interest and deleting around... 45 fanfictions from my various reading lists for being... difficult to read.

Reading this one even after all that was such a great experience!

I'm off to read your blood ink story now, hope it's as good a read!
3/29 c3 Hirolobster
I have a bad habit of reading your stories during lectures and the urge to laugh is so frustratingly hard to contain.
2/27 c8 tito-kato
more...more...MORE!MOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!
1/18 c8 Unusual reality
Cant view Android 21 whidout romance anymore.
12/21/2020 c8 12Legomasterlord
I like this one, and I don't regret anything I read because I love it all.

17/10, you broke the scale, and keep breaking them.
12/20/2020 c8 16Luciendar
She a freaking main! I love it. I was trying to figure out her deal but damn...I was so off base it isn't funny. I keep wondering if you're still going to give him one for all. I mean, she needs a strong man to look after her in case she loses control. Though...a majin can destroy world soooooo yeah. It still might help to protect her from anything coming after her.
12/6/2020 c8 3Necrogod
Thanks for the chapter!
11/24/2020 c8 Boi
Gimme dem updates
11/22/2020 c8 ArwindArmories
Gosh dang, I can't not grin and laugh at the character interactions. All of this is great, and the story and pacing so far are excellent. Looking forward to more from this story when you get the inspiration! :D
11/11/2020 c6 12Cleric of Nayru
You'd figure you don't need to tell people to remember that in fanfiction you can fudge the timeline, but here we are.

This is a good way to introduce Majin 21. I liked how it played out.
11/9/2020 c8 Mon
Hey, that was pretty cute. You actually do write some good scenarios. Personally, these scenes do feel they came too fast and missed a chapter or two of bonding but that's just me. Otherwise, they're always a joy to read. Keep it up.
11/10/2020 c8 T-B-R
Yoka is great
11/9/2020 c8 yomunot
Good shit
11/9/2020 c8 RandomReader867
Thanks for the chapter!
11/9/2020 c8 SentinalSlice
I want MOOOAAARRR! Please.
230 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »