for Future Bound

8/10 c44 jasongd

8/9 c44 2OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Yes, I'm aware that this was inspired by Multiverse of Madness.

Ben should have just killed Charmcaster. What's gonna stop her from trying this stunt again in the future? Cosmia is powerful, sure, but is it Alien X powerful? Will it remain powerful enough to ward off all future enemies besides Eon? Then there's Billy Billions and his assistant/bodyguard/secretary Mazuma to worry about as well.
8/8 c44 37Death Fury
Excellent chapter
8/8 c1 9G O G E T A 9 0 0 0
The Dark Hold or “Book of Nightmares” drove her literally insane, the magic it would have taken to bring back her Father alone would have halved the population of Earth. It only took 500K souls for Dagon to bring her father back but she’s using Dark Magic from other realities. I think mentioning their friends was just a bargaining chip to get what she wanted.
8/8 c44 HyperPanda101
Hope didnt really care about Kevin or Kai, did she? Or did her intentions start out good, but with all tragic heroes, she didnt know where to draw the line?
8/8 c44 3RonaldM40196867
Cooper is underrated.

Billy is such a brat.
8/4 c43 jasongd

8/3 c43 37Death Fury
Excellent chapte
8/3 c43 3RonaldM40196867
The Rooters should be fine now.

Hope is a complicated person.

Thanks, Cooper.
8/2 c43 2OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Good chapter.

Yeah, Charmcaster is a dead ***** for kidnapping Jennifer Tennyson. Hell hath no fury over a mother scorned.

Ben decimates Power Man, and sends a final warning to Billy Billions. We know Billy won't heed that warning.

Now Ben knows Albedo and Gwen are after Charmcaster and Jen has been kidnapped. Papa Bear mode activate.
8/2 c42 OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
A fluffy chapter, more or less.
8/2 c43 HyperPanda101
Yknow, Ben vs the volcano kinda reminds me of roku vs the volcano exept with roku i feel it was more impactful because he was one man fighting a force of nature. Here ben can transform into a literal god (cough alien cough) to defeat it. also jen having bens powers only means her stats, right, not superpowers?
7/12 c42 jasongd

7/8 c42 Guest
Actually I do want to point this out. The Bible does not say you can’t marry your cousin. How I know? Well my friends and I had a disagreement. Because I thought marrying cousins was a sin and my friend said it wasn’t. So I took the time to look it up and check multiple sources. Sure enough, nothing about cousins. But it’s a sin for everything else I’m sure you know.
7/8 c42 9G O G E T A 9 0 0 0
HyperPanda101: because this world has changed, how solid is Christianity in a world where there are actual alien Gods? It was just something i thought a priest would say.
392 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »