FanFiction.Net
for That Glorious Strength

3/31 c43 Drsquirrel
Fantastic dystopian story- it’s horrific and fascinating and I can’t wait to read more!
2/14 c7 Guest
What an odd line:
There is no reason to wield ugly weapons when beautiful ones will do.
I've tried to think of who in the world would give this advice. A warrior to a younger warrior, obviously. Not a modern army, surely. A modern world be concerned with practically, and maybe cost. Not Ghengis Kahn. Or David. Or Richard the lionhearted. Maybe Alexander? But then I thought, This is Star Wars!
2/14 c7 Guest
What an odd line:
There is no reason to wield ugly weapons when beautiful ones will do.
2/15 c43 NaraR13
So just to say: there are those of us out there who are still reading. I know that sometimes there is life, there is a writer's block or just other storys that stop you. Please don't let them to keep you from this story forevermore.

As others said and as you probably know very well, your fic is uniqe. And you have a great talent in worldbuilding!

I have recently found and bingeread it. And love it!

So hang in there, we are here for you and appreciate what you are doing and what you are giving to us!
1/24 c43 3Polaris Black
Honestly one of my all time favorite stories on this site. Please update soon.
1/23 c43 snowbythewood
And there I thought we wouldn't have to deal with Dumbledore in this story...
1/2 c43 BlueDiadem
I love this story. I'm still hoping it will be finished someday since it seems to be close the end.
12/9/2023 c43 Guest
More! more! more!

Hahaha.

I just binge read this and thoroughly enjoyed it. You are a very gifted writer. Very dark. But you keep that spark of hope and vision of a better magical world. Even better than cannon HP.

Looking forward to your next update!
11/9/2023 c28 johnny99
Fascinating way to deal with Grindewald and the confrontation. Thanks for writing!
11/9/2023 c27 johnny99
Very interesting AU, but it feels like the story is headed to a climax already with Tom vs Grindewald/Malfoy? But, I see there are many more chapters to go so perhaps not.

Most of the Purebloods seem insane, but I am wondering how they think the magical population survives if they keep harvesting others….
9/2/2023 c1 2FrostnIce
Brilliant read, love the world building you have going on
7/4/2023 c43 Mindan Bret'c'hell
I have read a lot of HP fic and seen nothing like this. I love it and can't wait for more.
7/2/2023 c43 uncreativelyyours123
I must say this is a beautiful story, I have read this in one go and will be looking forward to the next chapters
5/28/2023 c43 RageSage
I have spent the past few hours binge reading this story, and I've loved every second of it! Loved the story so far, eager to read the next chapter!
5/7/2023 c43 2Lucyole
interesting chapter the stone came for Tom but hasn't any power over him because he doesn't need nor want it at all, Harry used a powerful war wizard spell to protect them and found out that the Wand isn't whole but split somehow. Andromeda sees some hope to get out of that controling spell that is over her and Bella isn't insane and knows more about these kind of magic than Narcissa. a Threstal showing Hermion what might happen when the deathly Hollows will win over Toms or anyone elses mind. *cookies for inspiration and the good work*
1,551 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »