FanFiction.Net
for Darth Vader Goes to School

7/12/2022 c1 Johnsmythe4059
"scum of earth"
please tell me where earth is in starwars map of planets please
lol hahahaha...
7/11/2022 c18 GreenFlower234
I had quite some fun reading this piece. It is well written and funny! I felt pretty bad for Piett though. Considering the circumstances he did a pretty decent job. He definitely deserved the promotion I'd say
4/20/2022 c18 Ascoobian
Wow, amazing. I hope you're inspired to write a sequel. I really want to see how this Emperor Vader deals with the Rebellion, particularly if Luke is influencing him to be a bit less of a sadistic "bad guy". Vader's already made rules that show he's more open to reform and justice than Palpatine was, so we'll see how the Rebellion reacts to that. Palps was the perfect bad guy that caused suffering just for the sake of it, especially with his genocides and Death Stars.

and with Luke being on Coruscant and Leia a key member of the Rebellion also on Coruscant as a Junior Senator, things might happen there. Anyway, thank you for everything so far!
4/11/2022 c18 Guest
This was great, thanks! I needed some humor in my life. :)
4/11/2022 c18 10prjones339
Hopefully this time if Luke and Leia catch one another's eye, Dead Uncle Ben Kenobi will say something before they make out. XD
4/11/2022 c18 12SpaceTime1969
This is still just as entertaining as the first time I read it.
4/11/2022 c18 65Kondoru
Thank you, that was crazy and lovable and very DV and Luke.
3/1/2022 c7 TheRealPogger
please continue this
3/7/2021 c7 12SpaceTime1969
I am really enjoying this! Hope you continue it!
11/10/2020 c7 Adventwolf
You know what you should really bring up Luke's ability as a ladies man. He tends to get alot of attention from other women all the time and he had lot of romantic ties in legends.
11/3/2020 c7 TheSoundOfThunderingEngines
This is just funny in a good way.
10/21/2020 c1 41knitzkampf
The summary is hilarious. The start is fun, too. Thanks
10/21/2020 c7 sunmoonwindandstars
Better not ask Why?, Daddy DV! You might just ruffle a few... feathers...or maybe cause Piett (or Luke!) to have a duck spasm! LOL

Sorry! That was hilarious, and I couldn't resist! :D
10/21/2020 c7 43Temple Cloud
It's surprising how many Earth life-forms (not only humans and, apparently, the cocoa bean) turn up in the Star Wars universe - but you can't bet on people there knowing all the species that you do. A friend of mine told me about a cartoon strip he'd seen:

Luke Skywalker: 'The "Millennium Falcon"? What's that?!'
Han Solo: 'It's the ship that did the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs.'
Luke: 'No, I mean, what's a falcon?'
10/21/2020 c7 320Courtesy Trefflin
Seeing as Luke has never seen a duck before, I’m not surprised that he thought having one as a pet would be interesting… but really? Capturing a wild bird to make it a pet? Lol. It does sound like something he might do though. And Vader clearly beginning to suspect that Luke is Force sensitive… I love this chapter! :D
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »