for To Tell The WHOLE Truth

4/16 c20 DarkFay
Yeeeees! Finally, Donny.
4/16 c20 50KeepingUpDisappearances
I love the direction this story is going! Great chapter!
4/5 c19 10groundcontroltomajortom
I have to say this is a very convincing read so far. You have kept it very true to the series, and I think the characters are well realised.

I hope you keep going with this.
12/30/2020 c19 2Mallory Sharpe
I’m loving this story! I enjoyed the mention of the ski lodge episode and how she could’ve put it together or joined Frasier in his outburst because that’s something I often see being debated on the internet
12/21/2020 c19 Guest
Please update soon.
12/12/2020 c18 Crawleyfan
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what Donny has dug up.
12/12/2020 c18 50KeepingUpDisappearances
Good update!
11/10/2020 c17 Crawleyfan
You really captured Niles feelings, It would make since that he would wonder if he drove Maris to cheating. I hope Daphne is on the road to figuring things out.

Great chapter.
11/10/2020 c17 KeepingUpDisappearances
This is great! I like that you had both Niles and Daphne's perspectives on Niles wanting to tell her how he felt. I also like the cliffhanger at the end!
10/27/2020 c16 Crawleyfan
I enjoyed hearing Donny's Thoughts, you write his character very well.
10/26/2020 c16 KeepingUpDisappearances
Good update! You really describe Donny's profession well!
10/22/2020 c15 Crawleyfan
I like how you wrote Donny as honorable not wanting to betray Niles. I like him better in your fanfic then on the show but that is probably because he is not putting himself between Niles and Daphne. Great chapter.
10/22/2020 c15 KeepingUpDisappearances
I really liked this part and you expanding on Daphne being attracted to Donny, because I never quite bought it in the series. It felt so forced. He was her but their love felt so casual, like she was settling. Anyhoo , looking forward to more.
10/9/2020 c14 KeepingUpDisappearances
Great chapter! I really liked the practice trial of sorts and how Daphne was taking it a little more personally than she thought she would. Not too excited about Daphne warming up to Donny but is is following canon. Sadly.
Maybe it'll change? *hopeful smile*
10/3/2020 c13 KeepingUpDisappearances
This is a great chapter. I always hated how Frasier, and to some extent Martin, kept discouraging Niles when it came to Daphne. Hopefully this story ends the way I hope it will ;)
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »