for The Dark Lord's Not Dead! He's Resting!

7/22 c1 kittyrsocute
I howled with laughter. I hope you know.
2/19 c1 121Kimberly T
I'm wearing a rather pained smile at the thought that Sirius might have actually seen that skit in a rerun on the telly, either after Remus (whose mother was a muggle Welshwoman, as per Pottermore) grew confident enough to invite his friends over to his house during summers, or after Lily finally decided James was worth dating after all and accepted his mates as part of the package. I'm imagining Sirius remembering a bit of the skit sometime in his fourth or fifth year of lockup, then determinedly scratching notes and whole phrases excerpted from on the stone walls and floor, even using his own blood as ink; at first focusing on rebuilding and restoring his memories of that skit just for something to DO and keep his mind sharp, and then focusing on Staging and Recreating that skit with Bellatrix as his unwitting partner. He would listen to her rantings for the most surefire triggers and typical reactions that he could use for the rewritten script, and even start oh-so-casually, ever-so-repeatedly using words he wants her to start using (months ahead of time, he'd start talking wistfully about touring the fjords, or about how some people who've looked dead at first glance were only stunned-magicians in our world have been known to use signs and seemingly-unrelated billboards outside the theater to start 'priming' their audience hours in advance of the show, to elicit the reactions they want for maximum effect.) And then when the occasion seemed right (on Halloween 1988) and he judged Bella had been primed enough for her part, he decided it was time for one more Marauder-Worthy Prank-getting a Death Eater to act out a muggle Monty Python script. This one's for you, James...
12/7/2020 c1 5RFDN
Well technically they were both wrong.
11/16/2020 c1 lorlorgrace
I have read all 65 of your Harry Potter stories in less than a day. I can't pick a favourite, so know I love them all equally!
10/28/2020 c1 BillBrink
Imitation, the sincerest form...
Don't care. It's funny! Thanks.
10/2/2020 c1 24Madhatter1981
I love how with the 'Muggle tricks and limitless depths of Mudblood treachery' Bella is tacitly admitting that muggleborns are better than 'Pureblooded' witches and wizards.
9/15/2020 c1 11stevem1
This is hilarious.
9/11/2020 c1 33Lorde Shadowz
Hahahahaha! Lol, nice Monty Python ripoff. "This is an ex-Voldemort" indeed!
9/8/2020 c1 Guest
Better than the other Dead Voldie sketch I read.
9/10/2020 c1 11Rose9797
Lmao! I had a good laugh! Thank you for this gem!
9/8/2020 c1 Kalstorm99
cool story.
9/8/2020 c1 pedrokotii
I find it a little convenient, how little variation there was between Bella's lines and the Python's, but stranger things happened. Your writing is as amusing as always.

See you next story XD