for Code Geass: Nine-Zero Fox of Rebellion

5/27 c3 Borello
the story is interesting. i hope to read more chapter.
12/12/2020 c1 Guest
Along with nine to zero chapter 10 of naruto and code geass fanfic
12/8/2020 c3 blazes207
really love your story ideas
can't wait for the next chapter
I also love the current hair and list in wonder who you going to take out or ADD but one little thing where Lelouch is he alive was he born
not real care if he is just want to look know if he even in the story
thanks
12/8/2020 c3 demon87
very super
12/8/2020 c3 Neo Infinity
Thanks for the great chapter I honestly forgot about this story and for some reason it was removed from my favorite list probably cause of lack of updates but not sure, I already gave you my ideas but here is again just in case the next harem update was final:

Leila and Anna: Nathan meets them during or after R1 to form alliance by revealing his royal identity for Their trust, they will be under cagalli command and protection while smiles will be a rebellious traitor that W-0 and black knights will defeat together since he’s allied with hyuga, the girls will build up their love for him and become willing to share him around the filler arc end.

Lunamaria: she will be the red comet of W-0 piloting the sinanju, she will have a hero crush on zero similar to her canon with athrun but won’t take her feelings seriously until she meets C.C, kallen and maybe Milly (who should be his lovers already) and hear their opinions and feelings and get their blessing.

Cecile: in anime the flight system was her creation but loyd took credits and she didn’t object so I’m hoping you change that, her stolen credit will be the last straw after years of oppression and underestimating due to her gender and background so she takes her research, burn all copies and run away but prince schneizel send soldiers to retrieve the data even if it kills her but luckily she runs into Nathan and kallen who helps her then recruit her into the black knights, it’s preferable that you introduce her with zero to W-0 cause revealing that she’s a very promising scientist who created the flight system even before rakshata is a great achievement and powerful benefit for them to become allies.
12/7/2020 c3 wrightdylen21
Thanks for the update
12/7/2020 c3 Samuel Santillan
I liked it, I wait for the next chapter, and you can put the president in the naruto harem
12/6/2020 c2 9Dregus
well its a good thing i read that one Code Geass manga to understand to a degree how these other powers and such work, though it has been a LONG while since i have
still, looks good so far
9/22/2020 c2 Akuro361
I like the birth of this Zero, a little different from Canon but equally possible. I hope Nunnally and Zero meet soon and have a talk about their differences on getting things done and to show that neither are helpless without the other because they have help. I think my favorite yeses of those from the manga were the density, the freeze and the speed along with Nunnally’s.
9/22/2020 c1 Akuro361
I love the code Geass Nunnally of the nightmare and am happy that someone is making a version of it on code Geass and a Naruto crossover, somebody started to but I don’t think they have updated it in quite a while. So the long and short of it is I’m very happy that you’re doing this.
Are you going to have geass is like in code geass: nightmare of Nunnally? If so when will we see Alice? Also one more thing I just love the Zero from this manga it makes it so much cooler to have a More supernatural feel to it. I hope you continue to update this frequently.
9/17/2020 c2 2Shirou Emiya1
First of all i thought he would be piloting a gundam instead of a knightmare with his geass being like lelouch or being more like optimus instead he becomes fucking Spawn? Dude like what the fuck? You never mentioned anything about any crossovers of Spawn in this I thought this would be a transformers,code geass and naruto fic crossover?
9/17/2020 c2 Guest
Keep it up
9/17/2020 c2 Neo Infinity
Thanks for the great chapter glad you updated, I recommend some girls with plot introductions for romance I hope consider them especially about removing dorothea.
9/17/2020 c2 Samuel Santillan
me guto fue un gran capitulo no puedo imaginar com sera el siguinte y nunally tambien tiene gias no me lo esperaba
9/14/2020 c1 5DarkChaosDragon00
interesting. what machine is Naruto using?
22 Page 1 2 Next »