for At Arm's Length

12/11/2020 c10 1Lord Grise
This is so bittersweet it hurts, right in the feels...
12/11/2020 c10 Abi-chan fiction fan
Awww ma ghad, so much FLUFF I'm about to melt :'3
That was so pure, Plo is like that uncle that everyone wants XD
11/20/2020 c9 Lord Grise
This story has been so bittersweet for me, knowing what comes in the end...
11/19/2020 c9 Abi-chan fiction fan
Damn I thought I had slept for a month when I saw how many chapters I had missed XD
But OMG yes ! They're finally fixing things between them ! I had been so tense up until now. Phew...
But isn't she gonna be in trouble, though ? Jedi aren't allowed to fall i love after all (*cough* Anakin *cough*)
10/13/2020 c3 Guest
I love it already do you plan on having her meet ashoka
9/26/2020 c1 8chelseaagain
Yo, I think you should know that someone put your story here on what is basically an author shaming community for works rule-breakers called "Reportable offense!" They did it to me too. Wanna help me warn all of the other stories on the community? I made an Anti-Author shaming forum we can invite everyone to in order to work together to stop these people from publicly shaming us as rule-breakers. You're invited.
9/21/2020 c3 Abi-chan fiction fan
Awake at last. Phew. I like the way you describe the floating sensation of being in bewteen awake and unconscious. Very poetic :)
9/13/2020 c1 catspats31
The writing quality is good in terms of your spelling and grammar, but the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken for being a second person or you-based story:

Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

Remove all of the elements related to the reader and replace them with any canon character or original character. Switch to first person or third person point of view. You can always put it on another site where it is allowed like Archive Of Our Own or deviantART.
9/12/2020 c2 Abi-chan fiction fan
"Little leader". I like it :3
You know what's funny ? I can see Fox in the way you write Wolffe. He's acting very similarly to the main character as Fox is to Riyo.
Let's hope they'll both see this through :)
9/10/2020 c1 32Fox Keyblader Illusions Angel
Off to a great start and I can't wait to read more of this. I love reading well reader stories makes feels like I'm truly part of the story.
9/10/2020 c1 Abi-chan fiction fan
Well, holy cow ! What a rollercoaster, indeed. And right from the start, no wasting time XD I wasn't sure if you'd try writing about another commander anytime soon, with all your fics about Fox already ongoing, so I was pleasantly surprised upon reading this :D
And then I finished it and got depressed again D: I must enjoy pain cause I keep reading your stories XD