for Sillage

12/24/2020 c1 3Foxy-Floof
Wow... Tyson is a stupid hunt. As the Hound would say.
Poor Tysha. But that's what happens in the fucked up world of feudal times.
11/25/2020 c1 VampireInDistress
I enjoyed reading this. Can't wait to read more. Can't wait to see where the story goes.
11/15/2020 c1 4saashi samy
Interesting idea
I like
11/5/2020 c1 Guest
Hello! I hope you are doing well. It has been sometimes since I saw your story, and I've been waiting for an update. I hope everything is okay. Blessings
10/27/2020 c1 alia00
It's a good start
10/25/2020 c1 1Jackanapes
Lovely original premise. I look first to what follows.
10/25/2020 c1 15Coolfire30
It's a interesting chapter on Tyrion's past.
10/14/2020 c1 Burn-in-the-sun
Yes yes yes. Love the concept, love the pairing, love this first chapter! Thanks for sharing it :)
9/28/2020 c1 98Eiks
Really hope that you will continue this one.
9/23/2020 c1 33Padfootette
Poor Tyrion and poor tysha I want to find out what happens next
9/19/2020 c1 Guest
You know, this story in canon about Tysha is what made me hate Tyrion...even if Tysha HAD been a whore, she still didn’t deserve to be raped. The fact that Tyrion thinks it’s okay for someone he felt love for (or anyone) to be brutally gang-raped because they lied to him (at least to his knowledge) is absolutely fucking disgusting. Even if she was a whore, whores don’t get brutalized like that...and it was incredibly cruel of Tyrion to look at that and think it was justified because she was a “lying whore.” That’s the first time I realized that there is the same cruelty and pride in Tyrion that there is in Tywin and Cersei. And not only is he cruel; he is also stupid. I mean, for fuck’s sake, he should be able to tell that Tysha had been a virgin the first time they lay together. He should have felt it and seen the blood. So yeah, he’s a moron for believing a virgin who bled could have been a whore. Fuck Tyrion. Even if he loved her, he sure as fuck doesn’t deserve her and I hope that when her daughter inevitably meets Tyrion, I hope she tells him that.
9/18/2020 c1 lovenightshade03
My God, the end of this chapter killed me... Is the Tysha in your story truly a prostitute? Or did she actually love Tyrion? And also, the fact that he raped her last saddens me :(
I can't wait to find out what you've got planed for this, I've never read anything similar so I'm very excited to meet their child ;)
Ps, is Tyrion here the bastard child of Aerys Targaryen and Joanna Lannister? Like he seems to be in the books? That would explain how Leodora gets along with dragons :3
9/17/2020 c1 9Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510
I'd love to see more. I would love to see where this goes.
9/16/2020 c1 12LarausLorraine
poor Tyrion, I cant wait for more!
9/16/2020 c1 Tilly1316
I just wanted to say that i love this story. I love pretty much all your fem harry stories.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »