for Sillage

9/16/2020 c1 12LarausLorraine
poor Tyrion, I cant wait for more!
9/16/2020 c1 Tilly1316
I just wanted to say that i love this story. I love pretty much all your fem harry stories.
9/16/2020 c1 3Valen Goncalvez
Please keep updating! I can't wait to know what will happen next! And thank you for your efforts!
9/14/2020 c1 Carli
Wow! Please continue! That’s was so sad but I can’t wait to read more!
9/13/2020 c1 CourtingMischief
I'm always excited to see a new update from you and once again you don't disappoint.
The premise of this story sounds very interesting and I'm curious to see where you'll take it.
Just at what point will Leodora enter the scene in Westeros? What will persuade her to (probably) go to war for the Starks? How much does she know of her own origins and how will that factor into her decision making? Will Jon still join the Night's Watch, will he desert to aid Robb?
So many questions and possibilities. I'm really excited for any and all updates :)
9/13/2020 c1 Arianna Le Fay
this story is unthinkable honestly i cant wait to see her in the north ..
does she have targaryen blood ? is her dragon just like the great dragon from the show merlin bbc ?
9/11/2020 c1 Ladysylphide
When I read the description I right away clicked to read it and I was not disappointed. Every story idea you’ve put out has been so unique and well written that as bizarre as they are I eat it up. Especially this story, it’s different and the pairing has got me super excited. Please please please continue this one with time! I really want to see where you take this and just how Tyrion will react with his daughter as well as how well he was manipulated.
9/11/2020 c1 musicluver246
Can't wait to read more.
9/11/2020 c1 Pygmy Hippo
Very interesting start!
9/11/2020 c1 Ariaofrosewood
I love the premise of this story. So Leodora will return to wesreros during the war of five kings? Will she know the truth about her parents?
9/11/2020 c1 ayienne
Your updates are always interesting! I don't know how you get your ideas but loved them! I am kind of disappointed that it's not a new chapter of your already established stories but this prologue/tease is still good. I am not sure but something's telling that this might be a long story if you do continue to write it though (like will you first write the HP plotline before her dimension crash? Or just snippets of them?)
9/10/2020 c1 MillieBelle
This is very intersting. I can't wait to read more of it!
9/10/2020 c1 Nala RAK King
I want to read anything that you write. I'm just so in love with your crossovers... (Though if you want to update something old I really wouldn't complain either...)
From the summary it looks like an interesting concept, and I really like the pairing... so thanks for sharing!
9/10/2020 c1 Tsk123
Oh damnnnnn! Thrilled to see this concept come to life.
9/10/2020 c1 AFANAFAN
Oooooo I like this one! I'm super interested to see where it goes!
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »