for Together

12/22/2020 c1 Spnlady
This really hits hard! I absolutely hate the show being over, so now I am reading as many spn fics as I can! You are such an amazing writer, and I was so happy to see another story from you! Thank you so much, and if you decide to continue writing our boys, you will make me one happy fan!
11/25/2020 c1 Guest
I WISH THE ACTUAL FINALE WAS LIKE THIS. :'(
10/2/2020 c1 1SeacalDubh
Beautiful!
9/12/2020 c1 stedan
This was beautiful. Thank you. I even didnt need tissues. I would have absolutely no problem with an ending like this. Whatever the ending might be, like in your story if they are together in the end, I can live with it.
9/11/2020 c1 reannablue
Loved it!
9/11/2020 c1 11LadyShada
No tissues needed over here, but I am smiling so damn hard right now. You have no idea. This was beautiful and heart-warming and heart-wrenching and absolutely spot-on character-wise. I love it. So, so much. Thank you for writing it and sharing it. Together in this SPN Family is definitely a pretty damn great place to be.
9/11/2020 c1 ABC
Love this.
9/11/2020 c1 JaniceC678
Well, I can't say you didn't warn me about the tissues, but here I sit crying with no tissues in sight. That was beautiful!
9/10/2020 c1 L.H. the 2nd
The. FEELS.

Oh so beautiful and perfect. Uplifting and encouraging and... quiet. There's a quietness and a simplicity to this fic as it progresses that just feels so THEM. It's low-key and yet so deep and personal and pure. As I said, it's perfect.

Well done!
9/10/2020 c1 15tyrsibs
Thank you.
9/10/2020 c1 10Visionairy
Oh ... thank you! I’ve always loved your stories, and to read this tonight In particular was just so powerful. After being a part of this since S1x1, it is very hard to see the shooting end - but the stories (and the interactions) won’t. Thanks for another great Winchester moment! And wishing you all the best!.
9/10/2020 c1 80shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
Awhhhhhhh tissue warning for sure! Love their conversation and where they are now in terms of home and their relationship and general okay-ness with how things have turned out. Reading them say a definitive 'I love you' oh man. My heart. Wonderful story!
9/10/2020 c1 15bagelcat1
Nicely done. I could picture it and Sam and Dean "sounded" like themselves. I know lots of people are grieving today, but for me, I won't likely cry until the last episode airs. That's when it will hit me. But what a wonderful story to commemorate the last day of filming.
9/10/2020 c1 35borgmama1of5
If a scene like this isn't in the final episode then I will just put this in and swear it happened.
9/10/2020 c1 ZeldaIsis
Please let the show end as beautifully as this!
19 Page 1 2 Next »