for Lopez's 8

4/3 c9 1l4dytubb1ngt0n
the playlist is perfect for this fic, i’m so sad it’s ending it’s so gooooood!
3/21 c10 breadtanaxstan
OMG, THIS IS EVERYTHING I EVER NEEDED. AMAZING. FAVORTIE STORY.
3/15 c10 LysFernanda
I swear to you, this is better then fast and furious, oh my gosh I'm fucking in love with a fanfic
2/24 c10 jtour
Enjoyed this a lot! I’m a fan of the ocean’s movies as well so this was a double win for me.
2/23 c7 jtour
Definitely did not expect this chapter. I thought Santana would have tried to work it out after the heist. But I’m excited to see how this plays out in the next chapters!
2/8 c10 Guest
Loved this story and all of your other writings! You certainly are talented and I can’t wait to read your next one. ️
2/7 c10 VonnieBoo
A great fic as always. Loved this adaptation of the movie and the little touches you used to make it for the characters. 10/10 would recommend
1/31 c10 2Fire-In-The-Fly
Ahh! This was so awesome! I love your writing so much :)
1/22 c10 2Xydonia
What an amazing story! Hooked me in right from the first chapter. Loved the drama, the angst, the sexual tension and the chemistry between Santana and Brittany was written to perfection. Really enjoyed how the whole heist storyline enfolded too. Very much looking forward to starting 'Lost in the Lights' today.
12/30/2020 c10 holysnixx
i'd sell a family member just to see this in film. i love it! thank you for this!
11/15/2020 c10 Lisa923
Great story, thanks for sharing
11/12/2020 c10 Guest
11/11/2020 c10 heyamustbreal
Thank you for the hard work. You and your stories are amazing. Please, never abandon this fandom.
11/9/2020 c10 Guest
Thank you so very much for this fic. Amazing writing as always! Having a Brittana version of one of my recent fav movies is a blessing! Can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us next. :*
11/9/2020 c10 Guest
Love the ending and story. It's so different than all the other Britanna fanfictions. Thanks for writing and sharing your talent.
145 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »