for Lopez's 8

3/27 c10 MC257
Fun story and such a cute ending. Really miss your stories, hope you come back when you finish your original work.
1/13 c1 2WhimsicalNinja
Discovered this only a couple weeks ago and have re-read it three times now! Love this plot, the tension, the dialogue and everything about this!

Any chance anyone knows how to find the playlist?
1/4 c10 pjay413
I really loved every minute of this :)
1/2 c6 pjay413
Soooo good!
12/2/2021 c10 lostcomet005
Reading this again for the 5th time
5/31/2021 c10 j
i love ocean’s 8 so this was amazing i loved it
4/3/2021 c9 1l4dytubb1ngt0n
the playlist is perfect for this fic, i’m so sad it’s ending it’s so gooooood!
3/21/2021 c10 breadtanaxstan
OMG, THIS IS EVERYTHING I EVER NEEDED. AMAZING. FAVORTIE STORY.
3/15/2021 c10 LysFernanda
I swear to you, this is better then fast and furious, oh my gosh I'm fucking in love with a fanfic
2/24/2021 c10 jtour
Enjoyed this a lot! I’m a fan of the ocean’s movies as well so this was a double win for me.
2/23/2021 c7 jtour
Definitely did not expect this chapter. I thought Santana would have tried to work it out after the heist. But I’m excited to see how this plays out in the next chapters!
2/8/2021 c10 Guest
Loved this story and all of your other writings! You certainly are talented and I can’t wait to read your next one. ️
2/7/2021 c10 VonnieBoo
A great fic as always. Loved this adaptation of the movie and the little touches you used to make it for the characters. 10/10 would recommend
1/31/2021 c10 2Fire-In-The-Fly
Ahh! This was so awesome! I love your writing so much :)
1/22/2021 c10 4Xydonia
What an amazing story! Hooked me in right from the first chapter. Loved the drama, the angst, the sexual tension and the chemistry between Santana and Brittany was written to perfection. Really enjoyed how the whole heist storyline enfolded too. Very much looking forward to starting 'Lost in the Lights' today.
151 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »