for Have You Forgotten?

11/9/2020 c1 Lerp
I know the tears are falling as I write this. my nephue did one stint of combat duty for 911 and it changed him forever.
10/23/2020 c1 HappysCrow
I was 28 days old when it happened, so I obviously don't remember it. But after watching the videos about it at school every year, I feel like I remember it first hand. I get really emotional when I watch the videos. Thank you for paying your respects to all that perished that faithful day, and for making two of my favorites SOA boys apart of it.
9/24/2020 c1 Guest
My name is Sabrina I keep forgetting my password to sign in . I think that your military SOA tribute to 911 is so awesome. I am a military wife my husband was deployed within a week after 911. I will never forget. The way it effected my family. Thank you so much . I seen brilliant young men come back missing limbs missing parts of them that they can’t get back . I have had to go to homes to talk to wives whose husbands where injured I had to assure my teenagers their dad would come home and cry in private to calm my fears . Your story is brilliant thank you for not forgetting.
9/14/2020 c1 BloodforInk
No. I’ve never forgotten.
9/11/2020 c1 TaraSOAFan1967
Thank you for another beautiful tribute. I still remember that day as if it was yesterday. It was a day that changed Americans lives forever.. It doesn't feel like it's been 19 years ago. My daughters and I were just talking about it last night, they were 7 and 4 when it happened. I will never forget the innocent souls that left us on that day and I keep them in my thoughts and prayers daily.