for Fate Recast

5/7 c17 xionsd
great I had to re read this story after a while I hope this continues I really wish to read it til the end
5/4 c17 regirenka
ngl this fic kinda feels forced but its nice
5/4 c16 regirenka
magic core magic core oh god everyone gets a magic core. starting to feel more overused then a sharingan in the 4th shinobi war
5/4 c12 regirenka
i hope zoukens bitch ass dies painfully
5/4 c11 regirenka
things are really going to shit huh?
4/20 c17 Guest
Is Shirou's insane potential going to attract the attention of other powerful beings like some of the other true magicians or one of the ultimate ones? cause among the true magic's denial of nothingness is honestly in a league of it's own capable of creating anything it's user desires from complete nothing. For example it can create new magic circuits or pure prana, mystic codes, noble phantasms, even divine constructs or conceptual ideas aren't outside of it's powers of creation. Theoretically if you were skilled enough and knew enough you could completely recreate the entirety of the earth including the textures, gods, history, and even various different wills.
4/19 c13 Guest
Sola really be stealing from a seven year old, while also being an arrogant stuck up bitch
4/5 c15 Dragon188
Just re-read the whole story for like the 15th time can't wait for Shirou to learn more magecraft!
3/27 c17 Dragon188
I love this story please update soon!
3/22 c17 Midnight Haki
Just reread this story for the third time this month, and it's still amazing to me.

It's mentioned in chapter three and implied later on that Shirou has multiple Origins, Elements, and Sorcery Traits that belonged to the Shirou's from the many parallel worlds bad ends, in addition to the Avalon warped Sword Origin and Element.

Obviously, Tracing and the First Magic will be his main tools but I want to see Shirou explore and learn more about Magecraft now that he's capable of doing so.

A good example would be the Ainsworth's overpowered Displacement Magecraft, as Ishtar herself is technically a practitioner and regarded as a user of the craft since she uses Displacement Magecraft to deploy her Noble Phantasm, An Gal Tฤ Kigal Shฤ“, Mountain Range-Shaking Firewood of Venus.

This next part is from the wiki.

๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ขโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต.

If you have seen Kaleid Liner Prisma and Oath Under Snow, I shouldn't have to explain why it's overpowered.
3/18 c17 nextgen00
Damn. I LOVE this story. I always love it when the similarities between the First True Magic and Shirou's tracing are brought up, so him being the Heir makes sense. I cannot say enough to fully express my love for this Fic.

I love the focus on family, Tokiomi actually being repentant for what Sakura went through, it's all so excellent.

Hope you're doing OK, can't wait for the next chapter
3/9 c17 Guest
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
especially the whole explanation with textures and shit amazing lore also i looooove op shiro mmmmm
3/8 c7 Guest
i love this shit so wholesome nasuverse is just dead ass deppressing for no reason
2/25 c1 Guest

2/27 c17 1NNathann
I love your story and itโ€™s one of my favorites! Canโ€™t wait for more!
639 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »