for Fate Recast

9/19/2020 c8 reydrago
Ah an update letsee...
Mwahaha Moedred has nerves of steel calling Gilgamesh clown, and her being in homonculus body, WTF?
And EMIYA attacks Sola ui and blamed Gilgamesh for it, how foolish...I don't think Gilgamesh is the type that can stand hiding in the corner like that, and I'm certain that EMIYA don't win for killing for another kinder reason...

It is nice that Kayneth don't end up with an origin bullet to the face, but I wonder if kiritsugu ever find out that those idea is going to be problem for shirou and illya later!
9/18/2020 c7 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
9/17/2020 c7 KischurZelretch von Schweinorg
please more chapters, its been days since chapter 7, and i re-read the story a few times, in hopes for chapter 8. a playdate with all kids would be funny. also will sakura also have her memories back? would be really cool if that would be the case and dark sakura (but not rampage mode) would take over to eliminate the matous and go straight to shirou, if sakuras memories would also have been sended back or just only dark sakura. really want to know tokiomis reaction to her. and since sakura is still not an lesser grail, it should do have an effect to her as she is cut off from angra mainyuu.
9/15/2020 c7 Guest
There are just too many Saber, Artoria and Shirou harem fictions around lately, kind of having the same normalise feeling again wow yeah nice great. But what caught me along was the unrestrained potential and progressions on those childhoods with Rin, Shirou and Sakura and perhaps Shinji too, would be fascinating to see how them grow to the fifth war since they were brought along the fourth war with different aspects.
9/16/2020 c7 empetiness
this is so good. and the way you write this is beautifull. i wait for what will unveil in the next chapter
9/16/2020 c5 empetiness
i thank you, author. for you to make Thr Golden King interested in our chef talent of cullinary. this is one of the best fic that bestowed upon me. peace and safety be upon you author.
9/15/2020 c7 XianYun
very very nice, looking forward to the next chapter
9/15/2020 c7 Tenyo-dono
Damn this story is great! I just binge read the whole thing and I can't wait to read more. I'm so curious to see how all of this groundwork plays out in the future when everyone is older. Thanks for the great work!
9/14/2020 c7 Guest
i want mooooooooooooooooore! i hoping for Shirou x Artoria eventual romance
9/14/2020 c7 wccasey
I'm enjoying the series and how all these moving parts are gonna collide. Especially since the kids are starting to meet each other and its implied at some point their gonna have to defend themselves.

I'm also interested in how Mordred will interact with an Artoria from a different World. Not to mention if Mordred remember's why she started her rebellion against her Father.
9/14/2020 c7 Obsessive reader
Okay, I am legitimately CRYING with laughter over the description of the Holy Hand grenade. Great story, and some spectacular laughs have been had along the way.
9/14/2020 c7 Anon A
Now now. Which timeline and plane is Mordred from I wonder?
9/14/2020 c7 blue roach
Well holy shit another awesome story from you the only problem I have is how to choose which of them I want updated more. Keep up the great work and have a nice day.
9/13/2020 c6 Guest
This is shaping up really nicely! Can't wait for more!
9/13/2020 c6 Guest
I hope you keep this a pure arturias shirou or saber faces shirou harem, it just seems more hilarious.
251 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »