for Soulmates

8/23 c29 phoebe.j.jade
omg i love this song
7/22 c48 Foxgirl14
Omggg I’ve read this on Wattpad too. Great story I love it so far!
6/20 c48 NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD
6/7 c47 6aandm20
Loved the chapter, but I am a little confused about one thing... Damon's humanity came back on automatically the moment he met his soulmate... so if Stefan is Rebekah's, why is his still off? It would be awesome though! I honestly can't stand the idea of Elana ending up with... well... anyone really. She's a very toxic person to be involved with in any capacity.
5/31 c47 bujouaol.com
Great update!
5/31 c47 NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD
5/30 c47 Pinklips90
Great chapter! I absolutely love that she met Rebekah and that things are going well so far between them.
5/17 c46 15bfireworks5
love this story!
5/17 c46 NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD
5/15 c45 1iamryanmags
Sage was an influential person in Damon’s life. Maybe you could add a robust back story for Thomas Fell and Damon as children ... since Meredith is their doctor, he could start remembering before Thomas (from 1864) knew about vampires. And perhaps Thomas and Damon were best childhood friends who shared dreams of growing up to be family men and raising their sons together.
5/15 c45 9time-twilight
What about Erik, Colby, Zane, Axel, Toby, Kai or Dylan as a boy name.

How about Damon tells Imogen about Enzo saving him so instead of Damon as the middle name how about Enzo as the middle name. Plz update soon.
5/14 c35 time-twilight
I love that Elijah is Imogen's father. Will Klaus, Kol and Rebekah be protective of Imogen and Scarlet because they are family.
5/14 c33 time-twilight
How does Elijah know Imogen.
5/14 c27 time-twilight
Imogen is a hybrid, does that mean she's immortal and if she's a hybrid then the sunlight shouldn't burn her.
I would love one of the originals to be her dad, maybe Klaus, I think it would be funny with Klaus as a grandfather.
5/14 c23 sister-tattoo
Great chapter. How come the spell affected Imogen, it is meant to work on werewolves and vampires, so does that mean Imogen father is a vampire or something. What about one of the originals like Klaus or Elijah as Imogen's father.
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »