FanFiction.Net
for Dancing With Darkness

10/27/2020 c9 1PurpleBunny5540
I like this title a LOT better. I didn’t like the first one either tbhjust the story...oooh interesting twist at the end...
10/27/2020 c9 Callum Runchman
How does Rose not realise she's practically torturing Percy with her betrayal. Hell never forgive her if she keeps this up
10/26/2020 c9 ItsYaBoi325
Epic chapter! And great as always! Title Idea: Dancing with Darkness! It may seem Cliche but it's like the only thing I can come up with lmao! Anyways, Hades... is like, Wow! I did not expect him as I read I thought it eas fonne be Kronos or something! Cya in the next one
10/25/2020 c8 PurpleBunny5540
Uh oh. Thisll be interesting... CANT WAIT!
10/21/2020 c7 ItsYaBoi325
Bad rose *Wags finger menacingly*
10/3/2020 c6 BJack12
Can you write longer chapters? I like the story and how it’s progressing so far, but you cut it off too soon! Sorry for the lack of reviews- I’ve been slammed with homework this week and I haven’t had much free time. Keep up the good work!
10/3/2020 c6 PurpleBunny5540
Im sorry I didn’t read your updates sooner... school is busy, so I haven’t had much spare time. (I ship Ethan and Rose) can’t wait for the next one!
10/2/2020 c6 ItsYaBoi325
I FLIPPING KNEW IT! Rethan? Eose? Nakamose? Jethan? I WILL FIND A SHIP NAME! Anyways, This story is awesome as always and you are a great author!
9/30/2020 c5 Blackhairedboy916
This review if for all five chapters

good job
9/30/2020 c5 ItsYaBoi325
*Sniff* *Sniff* Do I smell an Eathan Nakamura ship?
9/29/2020 c4 PurpleBunny5540
I do wonder how Ethan joined. I guess this explanation is as good as any. Thanks for the change in POV! It was a nice refresher! Can’t wait for your next update
9/28/2020 c4 BJack12
Nice chapter as usual. Could you make them longer in the future though? I really want to see Percy face his sister because she deserves it. I still don’t get how she would drop her loyalties to family for Luke?! Best friend vs twin brother? Anyways, God bless and I’m looking forward to the next chapter!
9/28/2020 c4 ItsYaBoi325
OH YEAH ETHAN BABY! And lukose ( Luke rose) platonic? Bruh this story is so awesome I love it!
9/23/2020 c3 BJack12
Nice chapter! Sorry for cussing, I’ll try not to; it’s just that Rose made me mad when she left by Percy. I’m looking forward to her next encounter with Percy. God bless and I can’t wait for the next chapter!
9/21/2020 c3 PurpleBunny5540
It was good! I like where you’re headed, especially with the little bit of conflict we’re getting, can’t wait!
24 Page 1 2 Next »