for The Snake's Miscalculation

7/28 c2 KrishnaSharnam
Wow!
Nice story author. Please update
5/7 c1 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Because enlightened rule by the dead is preferable to the misguided stumbling of the living.
1/16 c2 Wicked.A
Very nice
10/25/2021 c2 2RGillespie94
This is another really, really good one.
8/31/2021 c2 haruyuki setsuka
Man! This awesome man! Then, i can't wait to see kushina teach naruto everything about uzumaki, fuuinjutsu (if you ever thought it), minato specialized and how to counter edo tensei and so on! UuuuuuuuuuU and i can't wait to look forward your next chapter even though its already more than one year? since last update. Look forward for more teary chapter!
8/30/2021 c2 12mastercheif1229
Great story so far! I really hope that you continue it at some point!
7/7/2021 c2 37Spirit Seer
I daresay that this is the first Kushina-becomes-Hokage (and UNDEAD Hokage at that) that I've ever read. What a mistake indeed, summoning Kushina instead of Minato, lol! I wonder how long she'll be able to stick around, and what else will happen in the meantime, not to mention any consequences for hanging around in the world in the living when she's supposed to return to being dead.

This has so much potential, and I'm really looking forward to reading where it goes. Thanks for a lovely read!
6/11/2021 c2 3Spica75
Much better than the original story.
4/3/2021 c2 Nad19
this is quite good, but the wrongness bother me a bit
3/29/2021 c2 2Beyogi
Nice story. IT'd be interesting to see where this goes.
3/28/2021 c2 1Great Greedy Guts
Oooooh. I think I forgot to review this when I thought it was just a one-shot, but I love it. Great premise that makes more sense than if Oro had managed to get the Fourth, and you wrote Naruto finally getting the love a kid deserves very well. Parts of the chapter made me laugh, but that part got me a little teary. Thank you so much for writing this!
2/14/2021 c2 6Alpenwolf
well. such a kage hasnt been seen yet. the world wont know what hit them.
2/4/2021 c2 5cordo12
I want this. I need this. I realllyyy wanna see where you go with this.

Just. There is so much you can do with this it's insane! The possibilities are almost daunting. I'm excited to see what's gonna happen next.
1/17/2021 c1 2Poison Tree
Man, I just love your stuff. No joke, that was the hands down best tearful reunion I've read in living memory; or to put that another way: IF, I've read one better it's been so long I don't remember it. Legit choked up. Ten out of ten, would cry again.
1/4/2021 c1 marquis.shax
lmao you've broken poor Hiruzen he finally lost his mind. Also where the hell is Jiraiya, off managing his "Spy network" at the Hot Springs? That's your one mistake this chapter
118 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »