FanFiction.Net
for The Trap

5/22/2021 c17 KeelyRMalone
I DESPERATELY NEED MORE OF THESE AMAZINGLY WONDERFULLY FANTASTIC EPISODES/STORIES! I need more of Ronon x Orla, more of YOUR Stargate Atlantis. I cannot get enough.

I NEED IT!
12/31/2020 c17 21mittengal
Good ending! Hope Lorne makes it back to Atlantis!
12/30/2020 c17 131LMXB
I am really sad that is over. I wonder if in the sequel you will be covering who is the most immature member of the team - how long before Risa is higher than Rodney?
Great story and I am really looking forward to the sequel.
12/23/2020 c16 Ona
Can't wait for the next chapter! So good!
12/19/2020 c16 21mittengal
Glad Lorne is finally getting to the infirmary!
12/18/2020 c16 131LMXB
That would have been unfortunate, being taken out by the Atlantis self defence system. Although MacKay would have had a good rant. Looking forward to see what happens next.
12/17/2020 c6 25sheppardlover928
Love the hug scene when Ronon hugged Rodney for making the incubator! Lorne is in bad shape but glad Jennifer is there to administer basic first aid. So far Orla is just tired, no lanor pains and I was glad th ejumpermwas on its way—but then you have it plummeting towards the ocean?!
12/11/2020 c15 131LMXB
Loved Ronon volunteering for this. I'd be tempted to just leave Rodney!
12/10/2020 c15 JeaneneP
Ha ha... poor Rodney will always complain! Love it that Ronan still has everyone’s back! His strength is definitely helping here! Awesome chapter! Can’t wait to read more! Thank you!
12/4/2020 c14 JeaneneP
Awesome chapter! So glad things are looking better for baby and family. Now we just need to get Evan out of there and to some much needed medical help! Really enjoying this story, thank you!
12/4/2020 c14 LMXB
Cadman might regret surviving if she is going to be training with Ronon!

Rodney carrying the incubator with baby would have been funny (obviously not for Orla).
12/3/2020 c14 Guest
Getting Lorne home, tell me he will be ok.
11/29/2020 c13 Guest
Fun chapter, now to get back.
11/28/2020 c13 LMXB
Rodney was so funny in this chapter - so not the person anyone would want to be present at a birth.

I am looking forward to the sequel set 15 years in the future, but in the mean time Im looking forward to news on Lorne.
11/21/2020 c12 LMXB
So many backseat helpers(/pushers) for poor Orla! I'm still worried about Lorne.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »