for Re: Live To Forget

7/25 c2 bootlegwat
Ah yes
Quicksaving
6/22 c5 1Illusion Man
It's a fun story, although there are a few minor spelling errors here and there ( I'm not one to talk).
Due to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. being the kind of game where you savescum I wonder if Strelok himself is actually returning to Zero as well... Probably not, but it'd be funny if they both were, just with different systems.
6/22 c5 Masahiro205
This fic is fucking gold
5/18 c1 3NlaEid
Well, this is nice. It would seem like Subaru's finally shaping up to be someone I'd less like to smack across the face, and the plot is finally moving forwards.

Good work on this story, mate, here's eager for more.
4/21 c1 ZeEinKaizerIA
this is pretty interesting
3/7 c5 BonesJones111
Super interesting story so far, RBD plays very well in an environment like this. The fact that you are having legitimate character development happen is a great sign for the story going forward. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
2/26 c5 Gg
This is amazing story
2/24 c5 14Brandon Vortex
ah heck yeah we have another intresthing story going in, cant wait for the next one
11/16/2020 c4 Brandon Vortex
oppa! i love the chapter, sorry i missed the other chapter but this one really starting to get intresthing. i freaking love it and do excited on next chapter
11/15/2020 c4 misterfishy
If some setting needed [Return by death], that would be STALKER. Tha
In Re:Zero it doesn't take Subaru to start using his cheat ability.t
11/14/2020 c4 naufalrakha0104
Subaru menacing adeventure begin haha.. i really like this kind of fic..
10/10/2020 c3 Dyliokhan
Niceu chapter
10/8/2020 c2 Brandon Vortex
Alright things at the good start! seems like subaru still have those OP power he have, however the zone wanted him to play fair. I wonder if the c-consciousness strip his power off in later chapter so he needs to play by their game
10/7/2020 c2 x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x
Let me rephrase what I’ve said before since FF omits some symbols that I used and some errors I made that doesn’t explain my thoughts properly

The Zone plus Him experiencing not one but so many deaths equals The definition of torture train
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »