for Re: Live To Forget

10/7/2020 c2 x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x
The Zone Him experiencing not one death but so many timesThe definition of torture train
10/7/2020 c2 The TableGod Workshiper
I didn't get Trout's reaction in the second loop, is he really that freaked out just by Balls knowing his nickname? Why is he jumpy after hearing his explanation? Does He thinks Balls has friends in high places or something?

Anyway this fic is some real Gourmet shit, so don't stop writing it.
10/7/2020 c2 Dyliokhan
Now that I think about it, since he’s still in the modern world instead of getting isekai’d to a fantasy world. Wouldn’t this make his Return by death ability even more OP since he can just kill himself with a pistol and go back to a save point whenever he fucks up?

P.S. interesting crossover, hope this doesn’t get discontinued or abandoned.
10/7/2020 c2 naufalrakha0104
Hehe Nice...didnt expect Subaru get thats BS power... waiting for chapter..
10/3/2020 c1 Guest
I just realized the title!
It's the ending theme title for call of pripyat!

Not bad, very clever
10/3/2020 c1 Havoc
Finally a story where no self insert bullshit that gives them some shit that makes them stronger, personally not a big fan of it. However when i read your story it sparked my interest, hell i personally wanted you to continued this further.

The shadow of chernobyl is a big fenomena when the game first came out, i took my heart and soul to play the game and i having a great blast playing the game, i actually enjoying it in every minute of playthrough. You my friend are must need to continued this story, i wanted how you expanded and craft it i wanted how subaru survived in the zone and learn it alongside with his amnesia friend strelok.

You my friend must complete this story, write the next chaper i wanted to see the results.
9/25/2020 c1 Tri-Poloski
Now i wanna see how this story goes, please continue this and the next chapter have to be longer abit, just take your time. But i begged you do not stop because i have a feeling this story going to be good!
9/25/2020 c1 Guest
иди ко мне
9/25/2020 c1 Guest
пожалуйста, продолжил молодой человек, я хочу посмотреть, как оно пойдет
9/24/2020 c1 naufalrakha0104
Nice finally see a Stalker & Re zero fic... Hmm can you make it slightly longer fic when update next time...it Will be great addition..
9/21/2020 c1 Numex
well subaru are going for the hell of this ride. Instead of imagine beautiful companion he get an amnesia strelok as his companion or rather strelok companion subaru which ever you wanna proceed. The zone is a harsh place for such a guy whom less knowledgable about the surrounding nature. I can tell subaru couldnt return home and stuck in the zone forever through the event of call of pripyat. Im guessing after he and strelok fiasco with the C - Consciousness he parted way leaving subaru in the zone by himself for a while.

in anycase whatever your story going to proceed please do not stop and continued more where the series goes we wanted to see how so far your story progressing
9/21/2020 c1 Guest
ah this is glorious, you doing one of the very first stalker series, and im simply wanted to see
how you progress more of this
9/21/2020 c1 Guest
продолжил это ты великолепный ублюдок я ждал этот кроссовер
9/20/2020 c1 TheExpL0DiN
heeyyy this is good! i am soo love the stalker series and seeing this particullar crossover brings joy in my face! now you must continued this i beg you! make your fellow stalker happy!
9/20/2020 c1 Guest
*sniff* a new stalker crossover i smell? *sniff* Re zero?
this should be good!