for Out With The Old, In With The New

10/2 c17 LionHeartDoxa404
Awwwwwwww! My heart is so full right now!
Well done on completing your first book and this is amazing as a first book! Can't wait to read your other work as well!

Again, keep it up! :D
10/2 c16 LionHeartDoxa404
I like Dr. Doofenshmirtz recognising he's "evil" but he isn't bad and helps out Perry the Platypus!
And I think Ethan needs some help of some sort...I hope he gets that now that he's incarcerated...

Also thankful that nothing too bad happened and was resolved relatively quickly! Yup, Ferbma is one of my new favourite ships...they're just super cute! And the small section for the proposal is, again, super cute!
10/2 c15 LionHeartDoxa404
Yeah this chapter makes me sad...No-one should have to experience this kind of thing at all! Not here, not in the real world... So happy that Emma has a super supportive family! With these kinds of things, and at a young age, parent could always pass it off as being overly dramatic but I'm glad it isn't the case here!

Haha Crimson is quite the character! Cheeky, lovable but also doesn't hesitate to help those in need!

Seems like things might get a little dark from here on but excited to see what's next!
10/2 c14 LionHeartDoxa404
Wow! So many things going on in this chapter...
HAHA! Yes! I have There is no candy in me on my playlist! It's only like 20 seconds but it's still pretty funny!

And who does this Ethan guy think he is? What a jerk! .

This life guard must have had specialist training to diagnose whether they have brain damage or not without specialist equipment haha! Just kidding! It's still a really good chapter! Keep it up!
10/2 c13 LionHeartDoxa404
I like it that Candace is recognising what she's done with her friendship with Stacy and their reconciliation! My days! Phinabella and Ferbma are super cute! I guess Isabella gets what she really wants, just time alone with her triangular savant :)
9/25 c12 LionHeartDoxa404
I like the addition of the Stacy and focussing on her friendship with Candice! And let the summer holiday romance begin!
9/25 c11 LionHeartDoxa404
Yay! Perfect chapter! There’s so much fluff!
And Emma is such an interesting character! Good choice in movies and does shotput and discus! She must be a pretty strong girl! And Isabella gave Phineas that painting! Awwwwww!
9/20 c10 LionHeartDoxa404
Yup! Phinabella fluff is the best!
9/20 c9 LionHeartDoxa404
Awwwwwwww! Perry has a love interest! ️
Haha! And with anything about ice cream, you gotta add the Triple Scoop Garlic Roach Cone haha!
9/18 c8 LionHeartDoxa404
That’s right Ferb! you tell Phineas haha! oh man, can’t believe Phinabella’s passion that they ended up on the floor and didn’t notice the door opening! All within minutes of saying “I like you” to each other haha!
9/18 c7 LionHeartDoxa404
Awwwwwwwwww! Their love is so cute and overflowing haha! Also I like Ferb just leaving an unconscious Phinabella just lying there
9/15 c10 Guest
I'm not sure what a romcom is but this seems like one.
9/17 c6 LionHeartDoxa404
Oooooo! Literal chills! Love conquers all
9/17 c5 LionHeartDoxa404
Oh dear... it never ends well when you have to say “please don’t be mad at me...” haha!
9/16 c4 LionHeartDoxa404
I like the inclusion of Dr D, Perry, MM and Carl
Great chapterSomething bad’s gonna happen when he gives Isabella that necklace huh?
20 Page 1 2 Next »