for A Titan Amoung Men & Giants

1/19 c1 Ryu wolf
Great job with this chapter
1/1 c1 levi.hall.9279
I am looking forward to seeing what you are gonna do next for this story
10/24/2020 c1 85KristinalUzumakiPrime23
nice chapter nicely done, hopefully when you get chapter 22 of Heir Of Onyx Prime done, i must bare witness. (transforms into jet form and rockets on out of here.)
10/15/2020 c1 Guest
Great start look forward to other chapters
9/19/2020 c1 jharrell819
This is a great rewrite
9/16/2020 c1 4Yubel578
Very nice. I look forward to more.
9/14/2020 c1 DOS73
I like this remake and I look forward to reading more of it. Keep up the great work.
9/14/2020 c1 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
Jack x harem
9/13/2020 c1 Liam199e
Good story can’t Weight for the next chapter
9/13/2020 c1 Clown2107
Wow, and I was wondering what happened to the rewrite and I must admit that I am somewhat surprised by the changes it has made compared to the previous version.
I was surprised because you changed the concepts of the previous version for new ones that are very good.
In fact, I always saw MetroPlex Reborn as a prototype story of The Heir Of Onyx Prime, as both stories have many similarities and it seemed like the right decision to change the concepts of the previous version so that it did not look so much like The Heir De Onyx Prime .

About Jack, Miko and Raf, I was especially surprised by these last two when they became Cybertronians and that makes me wonder when that happened.
Jack's new name, Ragnarok, like Miko, Freya and Raf, Mimir, names from Norse mythology that match their personalities.
I wonder what would have happened if you had named Jack, Asgard, instead of Ragnarok.

Maybe my only complaint with this episode would be when Elita-1 and Ironhide meet Jack and June, Jack and June's reactions feel ... out of place.
I'll give you a tip: avoid putting notes in the middle of the chapter, since putting them will only break the tension that exists in the chapter, I would recommend that you put the notes at the beginning or end of a chapter.

Is it me or did you make the death of Jack's father something ... explicit?