for Carpe Diem

9/15/2020 c3 700mary.okeeffe.16
This isn't half bad, I liked that Emma and Ferb are getting cuddly and I wish Buford behaves himself
9/15/2020 c9 LionHeartDoxa404
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Kinda sad that it’s ended but thank you for this story! Nice and refreshing and glad that Phineas and the gang became closer!
9/15/2020 c8 LionHeartDoxa404
Phineas’ internal breakdown moved me to tears
IRL it happens all too often. Luckily he wasn’t alone and managed to open his heart more to Isabella!
9/15/2020 c7 LionHeartDoxa404
Oh no... I can only imagine what those bunnies were thinking when they got summoned in front of a pack of wolves haha!
9/15/2020 c6 LionHeartDoxa404
So happy Isabella’s ok! They only just got together! Haha.
The story’s moving along quite nicely!
9/15/2020 c5 LionHeartDoxa404
Haha that make out session with Ferb and Emma was
And I really like this adventure they’re heading into. Getting those Jumanji vibes
9/15/2020 c3 LionHeartDoxa404
Haha yes! I love this fluff!They’re just so cute together!
9/15/2020 c9 mary.okeeffe.16
I'm glad Phineas is okay.
9/14/2020 c1 mary.okeeffe.16
Cool.
9/14/2020 c2 LionHeartDoxa404
Great story so far! Yeah Buford's not wrong, bullying is a part of school unfortunately. But his dynamic with Baljeet makes it so funny!
I wonder how popular a School-themed theme park is IRL haha!
I'm super excited to see where Phinabella and Ferma (or Ferbma?) goes in the next chapter! And I like that you didn't forget about Candice and her relationship with the mysterious force as it makes it feel like an episode from the original writers!
Expecting all the fluff next! :D :D :D
9/13/2020 c1 LionHeartDoxa404
Such a cute first chapter! Loving the Phineas x Isabella and Ferb x Emma ships! Can’t wait to see how this develops? And I need FLUFF!

Favourited & Followed!