FanFiction.Net

The angst! I love it!
1/31/2022 c15 2Rina17
That was a great story
5/31/2021 c15 somekindofheaven
i finally finished this and while reading the reviews i found a lot of people where mad at harvey and… am i the only one who was mad at donna? like harvey screwed up big time yes, but sometimes i feel she was taking a childish attitude at some point. i don’t know i was deeply mad at both of them and their miscommunication but donna refusing to let harvey know how the fetuses were doing touched a nerve. like, if you want to rob him from being at the doctor’s etc it’s okay ig but at least a text of “theyre okay” you know? specially since she saw how miserable he was cause he was being thrown away of the lives of those kids. and how he tried to be there (was, really, in some way. love how he kept himself posted on donna and the twins well being as well as educating himself when it came to pregnancy etc)
also, donna calling him a visitor made me mad as well is like no dude he ain’t no friend checking up on the kids he is their father. period.
and donna admitting she played a role in the whole thing going to shit felt liberating.
4/27/2021 c3 6AimeeValle1
Well, Christ on Bicycle Woman! I mean I am an angst whore to the core but that wa L! Donna is WAY stronger than I am. If Harvey came to me rambling on and on about being sorry and loving me and wanting to father my children... I’d have wiped that vomit from his lips. With my OWN!
“You’re showing!I think I actually felt my heart crack with that line. His high pitched voice and stupid grin. Just gawking at her and being all loud and oblivious. Lay me in the street and run me the fuck over. DAMN.
I NEED, yes NEED, to know what the FUCK he said to her that first night. But I’m also terrified... it must have been pretty fucking horrible for Donna to be THIS done with him. Listening to her reject him so completely when he came to her, hat in hand, all excited about making things up to her, and she basically spat in his face. FML. that shattered me. Not going to lie. Can’t wait to read chapter 4!
4/26/2021 c2 AimeeValle1
GAHHHHHHHHH! My poor poor baby! I mean I’m sure he was a complete and utter ASSHOLE and he deserves to feel like total shit on a hot sidewalk, but still, my poor baby. I am so damn EXCITED to find out how shut went down and the way Harvey fucked all this up so royally. Of course, knowing that shortly after that, you will FIX IT ALL!
I am OBSESSED! Loving EVERY SINGLE WORD!
4/26/2021 c1 AimeeValle1
Finally got to start on this fic! I’ve been waiting for just the right time to dive in and I’m so excited that time has arrived! Chapter one has me throwing my hands in the air and screaming WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is going on? I am so ALL IN. And I am on the edge of my seat to see where you take this. On to chapter 2...
1/15/2021 c15 5OracleGuessMe
okay i love this fanfiction and i love the last chapter. good end
1/10/2021 c12 jennifer
ok i was going to just wait until i finished reading all the chapters that are written now before i wrote a review but i just need to tell you how impressed i am. you're managing to keep a wonderful and amazingly written story going while in your last year of highschool, preparing for med school, and just everything else that is going on right now. i dont even know how you do it. i am in my 3rd year of highschool right now and i honestly can not even imagine doing what you're doing. anyways im going to get back to reading the last 3 chapters but i just needed to write this review to tell you what i have been thinking the whole time i've been reading this story
1/8/2021 c15 orgnizcoch
Fabulous conclusion to an exceptional fic! I have LOVED reading this fic and have looked forward to the updates each time. So beautifully written. You did a superb job with another angle to their relationship. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us these many months!
Look forward to your next writing project. I thank you for sharing your talent with us!
1/6/2021 c15 babzfgm
OHMYGOD!
I absolutely loved this, I’m gonna miss this story so so much.
It was an incredible journey.
Absolutely love this family.
1/6/2021 c15 Miriam
Aaawww I’m so sad this is over, but what a beautiful ride! The end is so perfect. I’m really glad Donna decided to come back to work but still have time for her family. And I’m sure the will make a great team working together again and taking care of their babies. Thanks so much for writing this story!
1/6/2021 c15 24HarveyxDonna
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
1/5/2021 c15 GeorgieSpencer

Loved it! Xx
1/5/2021 c15 3Adrift-Writer
what a flawless story. this was perfect! what a lovely ending ... I can't believe it's over , but I also can't wait to see what you will come up with next. Thank you for sharing this story with us .
1/5/2021 c1 Guest
I totally loved it, thanks for writing this story :)
233 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »