for Mytileniad

12/4 c3 adept7777
Ooogh this already has me pretty hooked, enjoying all this a lot so far!
3/7 c3 luvnanofate
I'm hoping at some point you will explore more the history of the Civil War and the Rose's involvement as well as the Schnees such as the old knight whom bowed to Ruby. There is so much background to these types of stories, I'm interested to see how it all plays out. I also liked the background on the religion and its interesting how almost all religi I ns start from myths and morph into control mechanisms for the church and the ruling class, much as it is even today in the real world. I love Ruby's defiance whe b she can get away with it! And of course support WhiteRose as well as the banishment of any homophobic religion that would burn people at the stake for true love. Kudos!
2/19 c3 1Tankster99
You did a great job with the religion. It made me upset with their treatment of Ruby just like religion in the real world. I know that it’s an odd complement. Anyways keep up the great work
2/19 c3 2merendinoemiliano
Very nice introspection and fights, sorry If i'm being late. Happy new year.
11/14/2020 c2 iamking
This looks good thus far.
11/8/2020 c2 16Cun
Intriguing! I have no idea atm where this is going, but now Im curious!
11/3/2020 c1 Sithdoom
I know there was an update as I got the email notifcation for it, but no chapter showing up and I dont see anything on "just in" tab on so im guessing the site is having a seizure again.

Like the story so far, sad I cant read the update yet lmao.
11/2/2020 c1 7slayergopher
I realize that this will be sporadic, but i really really REALLY can't wait to see another update. I can see how much you have that Ruby and Yang love each other, but I like the low undercurrent of a bit of resentment for Ruby too! That for all that they have, she feels hurt about Yang getting things like her mothers symbol or being able to choose who she loves. I have to be suspicious to some degree and wonder about the kerchiefs though, it seems too convenient for them to "just happen" for Ruby to find them. Although I'd love to see what'd happen if Ruby gave the red one to Weiss to carry during the tourney and she carried and it was seen ;)
11/2/2020 c1 Burakkudaria
No new chapter is showing up as was said 2 weeks ago in your A/N in Reaper in Red. What's going on? A site problem?

This first chapter is great btw.
9/18/2020 c1 luvnanofate
Wow, awesome story. Great use of descriptions of the peoples, surroundings, booths, etc. Of course I'm a huge WhiteRose fan, so enjoying that connection is a given, and hoping Cardin gets thrown in the dirt as I can't believe Yang is hoping for his victory (sends shivers down my spine, ugh!). Definitely have my attention and I eagerly await the next chapter. Thank you.
Jay
9/15/2020 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Queens Consort has only as much power as the queen allows.

So Ruby is actually trained in combat in this? I really hope so, basically every fic i have read with Ruby as a princess she has no combat training, it's kinda annoying as every fic i have read with Weiss as a princess has her trained in combat.

Gotta admit i have serious doubts about Yang being Summer's daughter. I have a feeling that this might be a part the "and no knowledge of her own family's recent past" from summary. Not all of it, but a part of it.
9/14/2020 c1 2merendinoemiliano
I'd have preferred Qrow as Ruby's dad, but sounds nice. Good work.
9/14/2020 c1 Nekojules
ok, is it only me or are the two handcarekiefs from the merchant really crying: CURSED!
I mean shady creepy dude in a place he shouldn't normaly be, with wares that I think he shouldn't quite have. It just sceams suspicious from miles away.

Also Yang liking Cardin? Pleas tell me you're joking!
I just can't really see that happening.

Soooooo, hope to see more from this story soon ;)
liked it so far :D