for IGoodbye?

3/6 c4 3Dean7
Well, I'm glad to see one more chapter and you did manage to have an ending for it. So many stories just end without an actual ending. So, I was glad to see that. I loved the premise for this story. I was kind of pissed off that Mr. Shay said that Carly's sexuality was a choice, and no one argued that. Like, is being straight a choice? I would have let him have it. But the forgiveness was nice. I love a good Cam story. So, if you have more ideas, you should write them. Either make a sequel to this one or start a whole new story. Just keep writing. :) I hope to see more from you in the future.
3/5 c3 Dean7
Okay, I love this story. There are a few minor grammatical and punctuational errors but nothing that can't be fixed. Most stories have them. I know mine do too. I just wish you would continue. I know you mentioned that this story was complete, but it feels like it's just getting started. It would be nice to see how Spencer handles their dad and there is so much more you can do with the Cam relationship. And the fact that you have them living in a different place can open up some other possibilities.

So could the fact that Carly and Sam are out at school and on the internet. Maybe the Shays kick their dad out and Sam moves in with them. Maybe Mr. Shay tries to reconcile with Carly. Maybe they all get abducted by aliens. Who knows? This story could really go anywhere. I know some writers feel like they get stuck with a story, or they lose motivation, but I really wish you would continue. It has so much potential. But if you decide to let it end here, I still really enjoyed it.
3/2 c2 Dean7
It's good so far. I'm interested to see how Mr. Shay will react to Carly and Sam. And also can't wait to see Carly and Sam's relationship develop. You should def write more.
12/2/2020 c1 Guest
Hi, I just wanted to let you know, this story is very interesting and well written. Please may you update
11/5/2020 c1 Dick Bender
Spencer dropped out of law school not college
10/23/2020 c1 ChaosOmega98
When will you update stories
10/5/2020 c2 2NESSAANCALIME6913
Hello, I wanted to let you know that this chapter is in code and can’t be read very well.