for Gainsay Gold

1/16 c2 That's Balderdash
Amazing chapter, thank you for addressing the age gap :D
1/14 c2 kinabab
This story is great so far. I hope you continue. I can’t wait to find out what happens next
1/7 c2 1Mirabitur
how fun! did belladonna think that bofur had died? is that why she was crying? but then why the letters? did someone chase her off?
1/4 c2 TomRiddlesTwin
Fantastic!
12/6/2020 c1 wolfgirl232323
This book is AMAZING! \(o)/ When you have time, can you please update it soon? It's so good, I'm so excited that I can't wait to read what happens next!
10/10/2020 c2 MoonGoddess111
please update soon
10/10/2020 c1 MoonGoddess111
I loved it but it got a little annoying when belladonna kept trying to justify bluebells actions and growth or compare them to Hobbits when she knows she's not full hobbit she's ha half dwarf. at the very least understand that she's going to be different and just move on
10/10/2020 c2 Angelicsailor
oh dear whatever happens in Bree!?
10/10/2020 c1 Angelicsailor
Woah this is fantastic
10/10/2020 c2 2Realworld no Shinobi
Beautifully written. Cannot wait for more ️
10/4/2020 c2 wolfgirl232323
I love this book! If you have time, can you please update it soon? I can hardly wait for the next chapter, I'm so excited!
9/28/2020 c2 1Freya's Dragon
Cliffhanger!

I love the concept of this story. I love the snippets that you have written and the way in which you have chosen to express the story. Love the little mention of Bombur and Bofur too. I’m looking forward to seeing what you’re going to do with that.
9/21/2020 c2 5NotSoHappyP-Nut
I just read something else not 15 mins ago. I dont care what you update, cause I enjoy almost all you're fics, so i need another update. I will die without one. You will be a murderer if you don't
9/21/2020 c2 30Tristana702
The second I was Toy Maker I thought of the Ur family but I thought of Bifur not Bofur or Bombur, anyway, I love this beginning, I really can't wait to see where you are going to take us with this journey! I love your idea! Can't wait to read more! See you soon <3
9/20/2020 c1 1Freya's Dragon
This is a beautiful introduction to what could very well be a great story. I love your set up of scene, and your ideas and story snippets are fantastic and unique. I personally love her ‘Stone sense’ in a hobbit context.

This is an AU that I could fully see myself getting into.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »