for Solving Problems

9/20/2020 c3 8CRUDEN
The Jackal, didn't expect him honestly figured you'd go with someone more sinister.
9/20/2020 c3 TheFishKing
I want to see what u do with I island, I mean the whole festival that brought them thier sounds like something most Marvel hero group would show up 2
9/18/2020 c1 JCarrasco
Love it.
9/15/2020 c2 mareed0389
I'm dying laughing over here. That Parker luck sure is something. I love these stories and always look forward to seeing more from you.
9/15/2020 c2 CRUDEN
Of course Peter would end up meeting and fighting stain, and stain somewhat admiring him.
9/15/2020 c2 Guest
Always a delight to see more stories from this crossover.

I have to admit i always wonder how the governments of the world actually feel about Doctor Strange.

"This is Spider-man, Vigilante. Generally wellbehaved if impulsive and obnoxious. Detain and deport. This is Cyclops, Mutant VIP. Will usually be involved in Mutant matters. While not directly villanious is often involved in wildly extralegal behavior. Observe and kick the case upstairs, let the politicians sort it out.
This is Doctor Strange, Sorceror Supreme. He stops Elder Gods from devouring the souls of humanity. Let him be."
9/15/2020 c2 2Ekusas Leengard
...I have only a basic knowledge of the xmen (who they are and what tgey mostly stand for) why would they hate nezu?
And btw, while this is a great idea I wonder how events of the past like the Quik Wars and AFO reign happened in your mashup of worlds.
9/15/2020 c1 Gumbus
Can I just say that I absolutely fucking love this series?
9/15/2020 c1 8CRUDEN
Love it! Honestly thought that peter would take the family to japan.