for Missing Moments

10/3 c2 2idealistic.imaginings
“But Alex brought out the rebel in him, she threw rules and rational thought out the window.” Yes this is exactly it, one of the reasons why I love their dynamic so much. You’re introspection is perfection. I really enjoyed reading this scene in Justin’s POV, you can just hear the jealousy oozing out of him lmao Awh regretful and protective Justin coming to save his sister. Awh that little explanation Justin made, detailing their childhood, im so soft! So adorable!

“and then he thought of how the night had ended, how even not in her right state of mind, with no sense of her actions, she instantly trusted him and reached for his hand.”

Awh the perfect note to end on! I loved it. Take all the creative liberty you want if you’ll churn out stories like this. AH I seriously can’t wait for more!
10/3 c1 idealistic.imaginings
I really enjoy your humour, it’s really funny. Like “With horror she realized….oh no….this was him trying to be….romantic?” made me laugh out loud. Your Alex voice is spot on! And I’m enjoying the introspection. I’m really excited with what what you’ll come up with for the coming episodes!
9/21 c1 6Enver-Pasha
Nice, hope
You update
Soon
9/15 c1 5Audio.Artistic
You can't watch the first movie and not ship these two. Too bad they're siblings.

The year 2010, I guess, I have watched it and it was in French. In all honesty, I only watched to second half of it, when the siblings were on the island sitting alone, having a romantic atmosphere. And believe it or not, I had never watched the series, aside from glimpses here and there, which didn't allow me to know they were siblings.

Oh my God! I don't even believe me. This sounds like too much excuses to ship the two. But I'm telling truth.

Now that I have watched the series (first Season and second actually), I know how much the ship is even stronger. And this chapter, is showing the jalousy they could express and how.

Nicely worked on. Look for my name on YouTube thank you.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service