FanFiction.Net
for Mercy, Mercy, Mercy

5/23 c3 killernooch
this seems like a good story and I hope you complete it even though it's been a year
10/31/2021 c3 qalleesyawesome
A what if!? WHAT IF!? THIS IS JUST A WHAT IF?! YOI BETTER UPDATE SOON.. OR SO HELP ME, IM GONNA, IM GONNA... I DONT KNOW, READ ANOTHER STORY! YEAH! IM GONNA UNFAVOURITE! YUP! no, i love this story i cant do that... Dammit!
10/31/2021 c1 qalleesyawesome
Ouh god! Its killing me thinking the relationship between kurenai and naruto! Arhhhh
10/31/2021 c1 qalleesyawesome
Omg i love this so much! Just the first chapter and i have so many questions! Good questions that makes me want to read more of it! I appreciate that you made naruto a piano player cause mostly ive read he is always a guitar player. With the jazz genre never written before. Great thinking! Anyway im so excited to read of this and see where it goes!
9/12/2021 c3 1The Metanoia Experience
I rarely ever get the urge to leave a review but by some profound divine force, I compelled to leave one on this read. I, and do pardon my French, fucking loved reading through this. The dialogue felt natural, the characters like real people, and the scenarios entertaining. Your writing flows quite well and gripped from the start just like Anko's ape-like grip.

I hope life finds you well, and understandably it comes first. However, I will hope and pray you update this. I just can't wait to follow these characters and their journey.
7/22/2021 c3 Guest
Just make naruto graduate and then make them a couple
6/8/2021 c3 NaruCrazy
Nicely written, the conversations and all... But yhe most important part was skipped... Lemon!
4/2/2021 c3 4Genesis D. Rose
just rereading, still love it hope to see more soon!
2/16/2021 c3 CCCCCCCCCCCCC
Really good omake! But still I hope naruto gets with kurenai in the main story
2/15/2021 c3 Guest
Love this - it rocks cocks. A freaking blast to read and I am ready as hell for more. Thanks for the quality content!
2/15/2021 c3 17Josh Spicer
Yeah I had a hunch that you wouldn't have Naruto get into a relationship with any of the older women even if it feels like it'd be natural.
2/15/2021 c3 Luraso
Loving this story so far
2/14/2021 c3 2HeliosSol
Thanks for this little nugget, it was very well written. Props to those who worked on it ;)
1/7/2021 c2 Wolf of the Grey
Ahahahahaaha I love this story! So sad it hasn't been updated in a while, it's so good.
12/15/2020 c2 Josh Hance
Story is so fucking good, fam. Please update.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »