FanFiction.Net
for Mercy, Mercy, Mercy

12/15/2020 c2 Josh Hance
Story is so fucking good, fam. Please update.
12/3/2020 c1 2HeliosSol
You know, this story is incredibly underrated. Awesome characterization even in a more modern world. You truly truly have talent.

All that being said, WHERE'S OUR UPDATE man. I'm craving this story, like a fucking drug. I'm saying most of this in jest, but seriously, this is a great story, and I know it takes time to write it so that it actually does come out great, but damn is it painful waiting for updates.

Alas, I shall continue to wait, painfully. Depressed. Until the next update comes in which I'll enjoy 15 minutes of unbound happiness just to repeat the cycle. But thank you, for even having written this story. Stay safe in these trying times man (or woman, idk)!
12/3/2020 c2 Jin
We don't get many stories that feel fresh and new. O like the dialogue in this the characters bounce of each other well and you can almost instantly tell from a few lines which ones have known each other for a while and when some are throwing out probing jabs to get a feel for a person's humor and vibe.
We all know your version of anko irl when it's the weekend they getting hammered no matter the function.
Very interesting and entertaining story so far and I can not wait for more updates.
10/30/2020 c2 Bwangen
Amazing Chapter and story overall, I can't wait to see where you take this story in the future. Stay Motivated and Thank You for your time and hard work Sir
10/29/2020 c2 C
I felt I was Naruto while reading this, so good
10/29/2020 c2 Kurokawa Kazunari
Not going to lie, this story is like a hidden gem and it caught me off guard but I'm already liking the characters development and hope to see more.
10/29/2020 c2 biginferno
interesting but Naruto as a musician I can see alot of girls showing up after Tenten's video gets out maybe Samui,Temari and Shizuka but it would be great to see Tayuya show up I think she'd snap Naruto up quick once she learns this give him an ability to use his music as genjutsu like she does and you could have the deadliest genjutsu instrument playing duo ever in the elemental nations
10/29/2020 c2 4Genesis D. Rose
I've never really been one for modern AUs but this one is very well don and I'm always a NarutoxKurrenai fan
10/29/2020 c2 2MonsterOfLogic
finally another chapter, thanks for this. it was brilliant.
still confused on where this is going or what relationship Naruto has with kurenai...
see you next chapter
10/29/2020 c2 2HeliosSol
I fucking love this story. The dialogue is so realistic, and I love the interactions between characters. I hope you keep updating, and I really hope you update faster (though not if it decreases the quality of the story). I love the relationship Naruto and Kurenai have, and it's so confusing. Is it romantic? Most likely.

But then why haven't they kissed or done much that a couple would do? Is Kurenai scared since he's 18? Or do these things happen offscreen? Is it because they're going slow? I love this story, and am looking forward to my questions being answered in future chapters.
10/29/2020 c1 3keller.blair1
Eh would have liked if this was more like first male nin
9/28/2020 c1 TheBrokenTool
This is absolutely amazing. I love the way you have written the characters the dialogue and the story itself. If you will be writting other chapters i can not wait to read them.
9/18/2020 c1 GamerX568
I like it.
9/16/2020 c1 C
I love your story! It is so smooth and well paced :) also it gives you the feels that you are in the scene because of how well written it is
9/16/2020 c1 Guest
Naruto x Kurenai please !
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »