FanFiction.Net

9/16/2020 c1 WindyCitySlayer1
Awesome chapter
Can’t wait for more
Please continue
I hope Naruto is currently or is in a open relationship with Kurenai
9/16/2020 c1 cyborg500
Oooooh great story. I always find it super hard to find Naruto in a modern day stories and I'm really liking yours. I would like to see where you go with it. If you intend to make it a one-shot that's alright too. It was a great read.
9/15/2020 c1 Inzaneamaru
I mean what can I say, I love the character interactions and you left us on a cliffhanger, this story has great potential and a great break from the shinobi business. As for lemons its fine if you do or dont I just ask for drama!
9/15/2020 c1 Guest
This was a really cute chapter, and I'm already wondering about how you're gonna swing the romance (I'm leaning towards Kurenai, but that might be partly cause she's really hot). Really looking forward to the next chapter here and with your "Woes of and Immortal" story. Keep up the great work and thanks for putting your stories out there for us.
9/15/2020 c1 Aldo Montoya
WOW, this is awesome. The attention to detail here is great. Looking forward to when this is updated next.
9/15/2020 c1 AttilaDaHutt
Wow there are so many layer to this story and it just keeps me wanting to know what happens next. Your characters feel so alive and authentic and the setting is perfectly set up. I look forward to the next chapter.
9/15/2020 c1 2MonsterOfLogic
Absolutely brilliant starting, Not sure what the pairing is... but this was entertaining.
See you in next chapter.
9/15/2020 c1 Guest
This is really good. Your keeping similar events but adapting the events very realistically. Keep going and it'll be a pleasure to read ur finished work someday
9/15/2020 c1 4Genesis D. Rose
I will always be a fan for NarutoKurenai, can't wait to see more. I will aslo say that I'm not usually a Highschool/Modern Naruto story but this is well done, definitely worth a follow
9/15/2020 c1 8NECT4R
whoahh it's very very awesome, Great, every part of story feels fantastic and I like it.

please continue bro...