for The Game Is Not Over

11/2 c23 trscrny
Nicely done as usual. Love the way you seamlessly work your way into Callen's thoughts and feelings. This is such an interesting and intricate story and you weave the pieces together so well. Thank you and as always I am looking forward to more. I am hoping Callen can finally make sure Janvier pays dearly for all his wrongs but I know I am getting ahead of myself. There is so much more to tell. I also wonder if you will let the others know all the horrors Callen endured along the way. Darn close-mouthed agent anyway! ;-)Take care,
11/2 c23 Rosemoor
Always like a caring Sam. Don't think Callen is up to using himself as bait for Janvier.
11/2 c21 11countrygirluk56
Excellent chapter, so well written. You've captured those deep buried feelings that these men, however close, rarely admit. Well down. :-)
10/20 c22 28knirbenrots
Absolutely loved this chapter!
10/20 c22 Painter
Thanks for the update, I'm so enjoying this story!
The tootsie-pops with Deeks is so funny, I like how you've continued that thread. And the scene with Hetty and Callen was just *perfect*. I love Callen and Sam's partnership - but I love Callen and Hetty more. I really don't like what they're doing on the show at the moment with Callen losing his trust in Hetty! :'(
10/19 c22 Guest
Another excellent post. I enjoy Callen-centric stories. There's so much Densi lately, I have nothing against them, but I'm not invested in them as I am with Callen/Sam's "brotherhood" and the maternal aspect of Hetty's relationship with Callen. I could "feel" Callen's exhaustion in this chapter and I think he's overdue for a brief, physical collapse where his mind can have a reprieve while he's unconscious. Thanks for the update-right on time!
10/19 c22 Rosemoor
I am not a Densi fan either. I find their banter irritating. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to what happens next.
10/19 c22 trscrny
Very well done and thank you for the swift follow-up chaptrt! You really brng out the inner feelings so well without bashing the reader over the head. It's all a natural flow as Callen tries to cope with being hurt and, more difficult for him, being a victim. So well done.
Thank you and stay safe!
10/17 c21 JeaneneP
Awesome! So glad that you wrote again!please continue. I love these very personal chats they have. The bond this team has is very special and I love hearing each one perceives it! Thanks so much. Looking forward to the next chapter!
10/16 c21 Painter
Well worth the wait, thank you! The conversation between Sam and Callen was nicely done, very believable with Callen finding it a bit uncomfortable but Sam finally opening up and being honest with himself and Callen. I'm glad to see they're back to being friends/hopefully partners!
10/14 c21 Guest
Excellent! So happy to see this update to your wonderful story and looking forward to weekly updates. Great talk between Callen and Sam. Thanks so much!
10/13 c21 Guest
Oh, I was elated to see this chapter. I have missed this story a lot! Can't wait to read more. Thank you!
10/15 c21 knirbenrots
I sure looked forward to see this chapter and it was good indeed, despite having to be very patient.
Just imagine Callen being hurt this bad, it must be impossible to go back to the office. Though the boatshed could be just as dangerous: Janvier knows the place after all...
Thanks for this update anyway!
10/14 c21 trscrny
First of all, thank you for posting more of this great story. Second of all, it was worth the wait! Very well done. Not a fan of the Kensi and Deeks storyline on the show or in fanfic, but it had to be put in I know. So happy to hear Sam being so honest with Callen about why he pushed him away. Perfectly written as always. Sorry for a late review. I just moved and there is not good Internet access where I am now. They finally worked on it some more and at least I can remain online more than a few minutes before losing my connection! When I saw there was a new chapter of your story I couldn't wait to read it and I was not disappointed at all. Thank you.
Stay safe,