for Finding the Motivation

12/22/2020 c11 Rezeno56
Also, when are you gonna make Risa, Salvia, and Aria appear in your story?
12/22/2020 c12 Rezeno56
Since this is rated M, it won't surprise me that Ash will have sex with all those girls and their virginities will be taken by Ash.
12/16/2020 c12 Prestige One
I already imagine if Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, Lillie, Mallow, and Chloe are all in one place. (Cerise Laboratory) This is gonna be a PARTY if they bring back the Ash Ketchum they knew.
12/10/2020 c11 2Xerzo LotCN
the harem seems pretty good but what about like cynthia or anabel
especially if you want to do stuff with battle frontier probably won't but it was mentioned it is always cool
also cynthia is kinda amazing lol
but i would get why not on both
anabel while liking him didn't get much bonding time being a frontier brain and cynthia is a bit older (but ash being 18 doesn't really matter if she is probably in her mid to late 20's lol)
12/2/2020 c1 Pokemon fan
Could u add a few more girls to ashs hearm like vierty Bea korrina nessa and miette please and also I noticed u skipped on some important moments where ash confessed his feelings to misty and chole moments like that should not be skiped or left out especially moments when they eventually have their first kiss also I like how u did the story instead of his friends of batraying ash (like we have seen so many times and over used) he starts thinking of giving up his dream because of how he always comes so close but fails in the end and finally takes its toll on him something like this u don't see to ofton since it's always his friends that batray him but instead they are helping him something like this I definitely like alot better especially since it will help those he traveled with or helped along the way to help him after everything he's done for them so they feel they have to return the favor and bring back the ash they know and love back to them that's what I like about this and please make the chapters bit longer than before and please don't skip on special moments like between ash and his girlfriend's they definitely shouldn't be left out
12/2/2020 c1 Guest
Put ash and other main characters in the summary so it be easier for other readers to find this story again the way it is without characters name in the summary will be difficult to find it again
11/13/2020 c10 3Ruthlesssceptile6
Good chapter, but I think you should have not left that part in which Ash and chole confessd, I mean that part was important, and also there could beany other things added to it, but otherwise good work.
11/12/2020 c9 Ruthlesssceptile6
It your choice, but I believe there are some better choices like, Paniward, Skarmory, Elekid, etc. But it's your choice.
11/12/2020 c8 Ruthlesssceptile6
Amazing as always my friend, your writing style is awesome!
11/12/2020 c7 Ruthlesssceptile6
Interesting stuff going on... He's not the dense head!
11/12/2020 c6 Ruthlesssceptile6
Hey, it's good that Bulbs Evolved!
11/12/2020 c5 Ruthlesssceptile6
Yeah! Now thats Paul! Good chapter, very well written.
11/12/2020 c3 Ruthlesssceptile6
Good chapter! And yeah, I like that Ash isn't the rock dense head!
11/12/2020 c2 Ruthlesssceptile6
Your writing style is amazing! I've seen many newcomers who mess up badly with the grammar or rush up, but you were good on both! So amazing man!
11/12/2020 c1 Ruthlesssceptile6
Hey! Good to see that my Indian brothers are also on ! I accuatly know hbah and TheDarkRising, but now I'm coming across another Indian who's writing Pokemon fanfics, Good to see May is in the harem, cause I'm and Advanceshipper, also I like harem fanfics, cause I don't dislike other ships, in easy words, I can read almost any fanfic, but I can't stand Contestshipping, Hoeenshipping, and Brunetteshipping, now let's stop blabbering, and your fanfic is really looking interesting! Now enough talking, I'm going to read chapter 1!
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »