for With You By My Side

11/11/2020 c4 Honeybee1496
I really enjoyed this chapter. I like how they are longer to give more of the story. I can’t wait to read more!
11/11/2020 c4 yari.desu
I love the progress the two are having...nice and easy...and will love to wait to read more.
Sad to know about your operation...but take your time to recover! Hope you have a Dimitri like yours to take care of you XD.
11/11/2020 c4 stardreamer26086
Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more
11/11/2020 c4 4BookDreamer98
Love love love it!
11/1/2020 c3 peggy
are you going to update your story soon i really like it.
10/25/2020 c3 russia2774
Loving it please more updates
10/17/2020 c3 debpreato
Poor Dimitri hes so guilty hes playing nurse. And a very good one!
10/14/2020 c3 Croft18
i loved it! more moree
10/14/2020 c3 2Alynka
Keep updating youre a great writer... Insults are not allow whats wrong with people criticism is something insulting someone is just SICK... Get into your business if you dont like it DONT READ IT!
10/1/2020 c1 Alynka
Gosh I read some of the comments and ppl had to understand shes writing if you don't like it don't read it it was amazing 2 chapters first because on they have a lot racism going on Tasha been the mean its what its keep writing dear about the pills I would said here on Germany they do it but the guys had many other ways to put it on your drinks powder, liquids make you dance and the vodka is waiting you should use this to take them to jail is a serious crime on the USA and many places here on Germany they CV would give you 2 whole years for that but apart from that I'm really satisfied with your story keep writing my little writer :) Alynka
9/30/2020 c2 Croft18
loved it! please more chapters soon
9/26/2020 c2 peggy
what's going on? will they get to go out tonight? will jesse be a problem? can't wait for more.
9/27/2020 c2 russia2774
Loving it please lots more updates
9/26/2020 c2 41Miz.Trei
Nice and very fast story
Can I suggest Put something to separate ideas or time lapso?
Well, im a chilean-spanish spoken an read in my
Cell tires me a little if these have no a stopper.
9/26/2020 c2 JuiceWillis
Uhhh, if someone is caught by a bartender putting date rape drugs into drinks ( probably NOT. A pill in a shot glass that makes no sense by the way) they would face immediate consequences. Not just "aww, man, you got me! Here they are" this is absurd, unrealistic, and makes light of the horrible situation..

The "tweedle dee / tweedle dum" name thing isn't as funny as you think it is, and it is repeated too often.

I get the feeling you are young, and you liked Veronica Mars and Hannibal a lot.
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »