for God Help the Outcasts

2/2 c45 FionaAlz
Hey,
I have so much to say about your story!
So first of all, you have managed to give depth and interesting writing to all the characters in your story whether they are main or secondary by letting everyone have their rightful place in it. As I mentioned in a previous comment, I am really disappointed and frustrated that your fanfiction is not being given due recognition!
This is one of the best The Hunchback of Notre Dame fanfiction that I have read in a while (and God only knows how many I have read!) It really deserves more recognition and visibility especially given the involvement that you put in your work! This must be highlighted and commended!
You do a very qualitative and very pleasant writing job, it's always very fluid, it's a real pleasure for the eyes!
I have been very happy to follow your work over the past few months and it has been a pleasure to read your chapters on each release. I hope that in the future many more people will be interested in your fanfiction and your writing in general!
I could also see that you had published the first chapter of the second part, I have not read it yet but as soon as I have finished writing this comment I will hurry to read it! I secretly hoped you made a sequel so I'm really glad you did and counting on me to be involved in the rest of the story as I was able to do this one!
And if other readers pass by and read the comments to know whether or not to linger on this fanfiction, do not hesitate any more and go read there, you will not regret it.
2/1 c43 FionaAlz
Hey,
It's been a while since I commented so it's time to catch up!
Regarding chapter 41, I never reflected that Frollo was probably dead in the same place as Quasi's mother, the circle has come full circle! I think this is the first time in one of my reviews that I talk about Frollo, I don't know why I didn't comment on him before but as they say it's never too late!
I particularly liked your interpretation of the judge, I found the character traits specific to that of the film and that of the book, which gives a really very interesting mixture to browse throughout the reading (I cannot say for that of the musical commedie, I unfortunately did not see it).
Regarding the last two chapters the little moment of sweetness between Quasi and Madeleine is just adorable I still can not believe that you made me appreciate this couple, it was really far from being won then congratulations!
As for Esme and Phoebus I really have nothing to say everything is perfect for me in your vision of seeing their romance and for that matter if one day you plan to write a one-shot or a fanfiction on its two there, I would be your greatest support!
I am always impressed by your ability to always bring your story in complexity and in detail. I imagine you don't have many chapters left before you wrap up your story? Unless you want to dig deeper and not stop at the end of the movie?
I could see you posted a new fanfiction! I would have to look at this one!
I give you once again my support for the sequel whether it's on this one or your new fanfiction!
1/10 c36 FionaAlz
Hey,
I looked forward to the chapter from Quasi's point of view!
We can see that even if Quasi is not him confronted with the anguish of an imminent death we see that he is just as tormented maybe much more than Madellaine / Phoebus / Esmeralda by many other thoughts then Quasi is a character who is often in perpetual questioning that is part of him, it is in his nature.
In the fanfictions The Hunchback of Notre Dame we always see what could have happened on the side of the prison with the gypsies, Phoebus and Esmeralda but I don't think I have seen Quasi's point of view during my various readings, yet I find it really unfortunate because he, even though he is not in a prison strictly speaking, is also a prisoner but to a different extent.
So I'm really happy that you have dedicated a chapter to it, you always go to the end of your story!
Regarding your previous message, I want to reassure you that you answered one of my reviews and I received your answers, I am also very happy that you take the time to read them and answer them!
As for the little reaction to your fanfiction I'm the first surprise myself and I really hope that in the future more people will find out about your work, you really deserve it.
While waiting for a new chapter which I am sure will be as great as the previous ones! Courage to you!
1/10 c36 20Crazykat100
Something is wrong with the sight I try to access my messags but it won't let me and every time I check to see if the sights down it says that access is forbidden. I'm freaking out!
1/1 c33 FionaAlz
Hey,
First of all I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year! May it bring you happiness, health and success!
It is clearly for me the best chapter that you could write so far! I never imagined such a turnaround for Phoebus. Giving a place in the story to the new captain of the judge by confronting his ideology with that of Phoebus especially since they were once allies is really a very interesting idea. It is true that in Disney we saw the soldiers act towards Phoebus in an ordinary way just following the orders given but we never saw a certain duality that there could have been due to his former status, especially for most still had to have some dedication or respect towards him despite being considered a traitor. I also can not help but notice that the Esmeralda that you write is much less fighting and determine than that of the film you undoubtedly prefer to give this character to Madellaine because it really looks like she has exchanged their respective personalities because she reminds me more of the novel's Esmeralda. The passage between Quasi and Madeleine is really heartbreaking we really feel the pain inflicted by this revelation. The only negative point for my taste is that we haven't seen Esmeralda's reaction to this revelation (although she is concerned about something else).
It's really a terrible chapter for all our characters except for Frollo obviously lol.
I have so many questions hanging around in my mind like: will Frollo notice the wedding ring on Esmeralda's finger?
I also wonder if we will have the right to a glimpse of the moment in captivity of our characters before going directly to the moment of execution as did the Disney film.
Courage for the future! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
12/22/2020 c31 FionaAlz
Hey!
I really wonder if the fact that Phoebus and Madeleine are engaged will be revealed in the next chapters (maybe by Frollo who knows?)
The problem with Phoebus in this chapter is that I feel like he's not really trying to convince Quasimodo that there is nothing between him and Madellaine but it is probably a will on your part, for my part I think he could have calmed Quasi's fears just by telling him that he loves Esmeralda. After that, no doubt he does not justify himself because he does not have the impression of having to justify it (Which is not wrong).
It's sad to see that Quasi is so insecure about his own feelings but totally coherent given his experiences.
As always it is a pleasure to read your chapters and I always encourage you for the future!
12/16/2020 c1 FionaAlz
Hey,
First of all, thank you for this chapter 30!
I really wonder if there is going to be a confrontation between Frollo and Esmeralda apart from the one at Court of Miracles and in the final scene.
I can't wait to see the unfolding of the upcoming chapter with the discovery of the court of Miracles!
The scene between Quasimodo and Madeleine was just adorable but at the same time so passionate.
We are coming to the final denouement soon and I can't wait! I still send you all my support for the future and I wish you a very happy Christmas!
11/18/2020 c23 anju-san
nice
11/17/2020 c23 FionaAlz
Hey,
I find that you manage to transcribe wonderfully the relationship that Phoebus and Esmeralda personally and I still love their exchanges because they are always passionate.
I know that a lot of people don't like this couple even if I don't really understand why but for my part they are one of my favorite Disney couples because I find them
really complementary so I'm always happy when someone makes a fanfiction with these two together.
We really feel that Frollo's anger will be ruthless and I can't wait to see him sink more and more into madness.
I also wanted to ask you something, being French I had unfortunately never heard of this musical before you mentioned it in this fanfiction and it is for me a very good discovery. I am really disappointed that there is nothing similar here in France.
You made me want with this fanfiction to really take an interest in musical so I went to do some research and I'm really fascinated by the work done on this one.
I have unfortunately only found short clips and I would really like to know if you have a link or anything that will allow me to watch it in full.
Although I don't speak a word of German I would love to see her.
I don't know if you read your comments but in any case it always gives me pleasure to leave a comment for your work.
Courage for the future chapter I know that you will still do an excellent job for us!
11/15/2020 c21 FionaAlz
Hey,
Another wonderful chapter you wrote to us! We see that we arrive at a stage in the story where the action really begins and where the stakes are really put in place.
I really want to congratulate you because you managed to make me appreciate the couple Quasimodo / Madeleine, which was not easy because it was one of the Disney couples that I liked the least.
I like what you did with Madeleine, which is quite different from the movie.
I know that in the film I didn't like his too childish and too naive character, it tended to annoy me but you, you gave him a real strength of character which is much more appreciable.
At the beginning I had started this fanfiction because I knew that there would be Esmeralda / Phoebus and I'm happy that we share the same point of view on their relationship but I really surprise myself to get involved and appreciate the couple Quasimodo / Madeleine.
Bravo and courage for the future!
11/14/2020 c1 Guest
AMAZINGGGGGGG! Continuez ce bon travail!
11/13/2020 c1 Guest
Vous êtes tellement incroyable et talentueux en tant qu'écrivain et j'ai hâte de voir plus de votre travail
11/7/2020 c17 FionaAlz
Hey,
To begin with, I would like to congratulate you on your work and the implication that you put in fanfiction. I really appreciate the way you write and the depth you give to the characters.
The updates that you make regularly are very pleasant, it allows you to always stay in history.
I am really saddened that your work is not more visibility because you really deserve it. It shows that you are really involved in your story and its deserves the greatest encouragement. In any case, I will continue to follow this story very closely and you certainly have my full support for the future.
Sorry for my broken English it's not my mother tongue.
Greetings from France!
11/6/2020 c15 Guest
I can't wait to see the first interaction between Esmeralda and Phoebus!
Courage for the future!
10/14/2020 c7 dreamkeaper
Hope you'll Update very soon. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
17 Page 1 2 Next »