for Fox of Steel

1/11 c2 SolBadguy001
I’m not quite sure what else to put aside from letting you know I appreciate the effort used in making the first chapter of this story, i look forward to what comes next
12/17/2020 c2 Guest
Hey, thanks for hearing out my guest review. I know that you don't like guest reviews, but I have an addendum to say more on the subject. YOU DO NOT NEED TO EDIT THE CHAPTER. And whether you believe me to be someone else or the same person. This just from me to you.

Many writers broke their dreams because they knew that only they could be the ones to make their ideas a reality. Writers and Artists crave feedback on their work, and when they are met with silence and little reception from their audience, they become unmotivated to write and eventually leave.

You can see this from stories that have a ton of chapters but wield a small audience and reception compared to the big shots that do what everyone else wants and are met with nothing but hundreds of reviews for each chapter. On this site, reviews are the equivalent and used to measure the 'quality' of a story when it comes to writing. Because of this as a part of the Naruto community, if Naruto is not put front, center, and treated as if he is the messiah, no one will be coming to the story because it doesn't give them what THEY WANT.

As a writer yourself, one that is well known and developed a fanbase of your own, you have the influence to help other underrated writers prosper. Your reviews hold more weight than you think because some people would rather read the reviews to 'know' what they are getting into instead of forming their own opinions.

If you have a favorite story you have never commented on, review. And be sure to tell the author what things you liked in each and every chapter if you must so they know that you actually read the story and value their efforts. Trust me, you will be making someone's day and keep them on the site for both you and themselves.

Thanks for hearing me out.
12/3/2020 c2 Guest
Read what you write at least twice before publishing, also think/story outline ahead so that stuff makes sense. If you don’t think ahead you’ll have endings like “Justice league dark apokilapse war” spoiler for those that havent seen it yet: “there is no ending only the beginning”
11/25/2020 c2 Sean Malloy-1
What is the person asking?
11/24/2020 c2 angels sabbath
I agree hole heartedly
11/24/2020 c1 Vladimir567
I think that it is really well written and you should keep righting it update soon please
11/24/2020 c2 4597boss
I agree with this.
11/24/2020 c2 1ShadowRealmComics
I just saw this version and I like so far. I hope that you do write more for this story and approve what you had done so far. I wander what your plans are for Hinata, Shion, and Shizuka (One is from a movie and the other is from pre 4th war episode). regardless what your plans are, I look forward to seeing what you do.
11/24/2020 c2 2banko54
i Don't normally post reviews on most stories i read. i simply dont know what to say. i wish there was a like button or something.
9/28/2020 c1 animerule64
Add more chapters please
9/20/2020 c1 1ShadowRealmComics
Hmmm, interesting but I think you went a little too fast with it unless this is a trailor for your story. I look forward to seeing another chapter.
9/18/2020 c1 Ryu wolf
Nice job with this version of chills story. Though I am curious if you will keep the pieces where hinata and kuremail art turned into kryptonians like naruto and his parents, throat would be cool. Though I’m surprised Wonder Woman isn’t among those in the capsules
9/17/2020 c1 Beastyd22
Awesome first chapter man please update soon as possible and keep updating to the very end. Also please make the chapters a little longer thanks.
9/17/2020 c1 SPark681
Hmm a nice start I wonder what is going to happen next anyways keep up the great work!
9/17/2020 c1 4597boss
well... that was something.
18 Page 1 2 Next »