for There's Always Tomorrow, Part Two

10/20 c1 sparker7757
Can’t wait for Home to Dodge! Good story.
9/30 c14 11HussleGirl87
Please come back to write another story soon
9/29 c14 LovingmesomeMK
Most Wonderful read ever! Cannot wait for more, soon please. Loved the way you evolved their relationship, especially Matt finally getting it.
9/26 c14 110SingerMe
You're not the only one who loves Matt and Kitty, Good job.
9/26 c13 SingerMe
Once again, I'm marveling at your logic. I can definitely see Matt moving in the direction you opened to him.
9/26 c8 SingerMe
It's obvious you know horses, which I love. Makes the story that much more believable. I also agree with the thought that Matt would teach Kitty self defense. It's very logical.
9/26 c14 32ladybrit
Great ending. I enjoyed the story very much. Keep writing.
9/26 c13 ladybrit
Great description of the dance.I was right there with Matt , Kitty and all the others. You've certainly shown how much Matt cares for Kitty.
9/25 c14 Dianne Bretton
Wonderful! I enjoy your writing very much. Thank you
9/25 c14 nanajojo
What a wonderful and beautiful story. I enjoy your writing. Makes me feel that I am there with them. Love Matt and Kitty. If only we could have seen this on the show. Can't wait for the next part. ️️
9/25 c14 29RBGirl
That was sensual, loving, and hot all rolled into one. You took a good episode & ran with it ending it the way it should have been. I was so impressed that Matt had put all that thought into a home and their future. Excellent first story.
9/25 c14 57lostcowgirl
Thank you for a wonderful story that used a low time, at least as far as Matt's injuries are concerned, to create a stepping stone for M & K to tie the knot. This was such a superbly told tale I can't wait for the sequel, Home to Dodge. I'm sure Doc & fetus can't wait either.
9/25 c14 BetteMaury
OMG This was wonderful, can't wait to read "Home to Dodge". You did an excellent job and made my heart sing.
9/25 c14 Chipmunk Charlie
Real beautiful story. Sorry to see it end. How about a continuation.
9/25 c14 Phoenix
I haveso enjoyed part one and two of your stories. Please keep writing for us! Thank you so very much.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »