for Mirror Shield

51m c10 4Bryanicus
Just a little bit of a fact to put out there. The curse series for all heroes is a system the weapons use to stop the heroes from killing themselves when they're pushed into harsh circumstances, either way I'm looking forward to future updates.
1/19 c1 Guest
did you know that if you search "boring as fuck fanfiction" on Google your story is one of the fist to show up?
1/18 c10 7Blu3b3rryT3a
Aw, all the trial and error!
I approve!
Naofumi is going to have an interesting time figuring things out.
Best of luck out there!
1/18 c10 3OechsnerC
Interesting update.
1/15 c4 Ehhh
That was some pathetic railroading.
1/2 c9 SentinalSlice
Woo! A new chapter! I’m looking forward to more use of the shield’s intricacies. I’d like to see Naofumi eventually craft a shield for her shield to copy. Something with sharp edges to give her more attack stats. There are real life blades shields. Look up lantern shields for a historical example.
1/1 c9 OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
12/31/2020 c9 7Blu3b3rryT3a
Aw, they're getting along~!
Raphtalia is so dang cute, the hair cut would suit her.
Yes, empowerment through stabbing things!
Good Bait, good boy!
Best of luck out there and happy New Year!
12/31/2020 c9 4angel2u
I hope Bait stays forever.
12/31/2020 c9 13foxchick1
Loving this fic.
12/9/2020 c8 Daniil Altuhov
Hey bro when is the sequel coming?
11/27/2020 c8 1setokayba2n
The story is good and interesting but seriously, after only two weeks you put the story in hiatus?
11/6/2020 c8 Robbie2413
So it was her future self who gave her the knowledge she got during the trial and made her eyes red as a result. You know it would be funny if she made a pact with a dragon like in Fire Emblem and got the Exalt brand of Naga as a result. So nice thing you did there with the monster pet Balloon Bait. I think I saw something similar with a kid Naofumi on Wattpad.
11/5/2020 c7 Robbie2413
Pretty good chapter overall. Finally Raphtalia is here!
So spelling errors
"the nose is similar to a whoopee cushion deflating" change 'nose' - 'noise'
11/3/2020 c8 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Looking forward to reading more. Hope you have a nice holiday season.
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »